Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

DON'T DO IT SMURPH! YOU'VE GOT YOUR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU!!!!

Graham Campbell Legs and arms mostly, I keep the scars hidden though, people don't understand the pain I feel inside, I feel like I have no purpose :(

5 minutes ago · Like · 1 person

:ph34r:

Same person has posted these statuses in the past 5 minutes.

Acidc fruits and alcohol have been kown to give semen a pleasant, sugary flavour.

Couples who cuddle regularly are eight times less likely to get depressed than those who kiss only intercourse!

‎(0.3%) of men are well endowed enough to blow thermselves to orgasm!

Couples who cuddle regularly are eight times less likely to get depressed than those who kiss only intercourse!

‎70% of sex toys are manufactured in China!

Girls who have a close relationship with thir father usually also end up with partners who share many of there father's traits!

Edited by RTDEE2

Your character and the weird guy are so similar, but yet so unique... :lol: :lol: That guy really needs a sharper knife!

"The Weird Guy" is a certain SoapMcTavish from on here. :lol:

We were taking the piss, hoping someone else would join in, but it didn't last long enough. :(

Annoying thing;

Two of my friends have stopped going out, so their relationship status has went from "In a relationship" to "Single". Right, that's fine.

One friend, not in the relationship, has went "What happened? :o x" on one of the statuses. Cool, you're asking, that's normal.

THE SAME FRIEND, on the other newly single friends status, has posted ":o x"

Is it really that much of a fucking surprise?!

"The Weird Guy" is a certain SoapMcTavish from on here. :lol:

We were taking the piss, hoping someone else would join in, but it didn't last long enough. :(

He played his part quite well then, until the end...

Try the Rangers and Celtic fans pages, that'll take skill to wind them up for long enough without getting deleted.

A Rangers fan I have on Facebook, you know the kind - mid 30's, overweight, still lives with his parents, just posted -

'SPL 11/12 starts tomorrow. I know what I'm doing!'

To which I replied -

'Not going to the game?'

A Rangers fan I have on Facebook, you know the kind - mid 30's, overweight, still lives with his parents, just posted -

To which I replied -

'Not going to the game?'

:lol:

To which I replied -

'Not going to the game?'

post-31886-0-15978900-1311347022_thumb.j

Girl on my facebook who likes nothing more than informing the world of the minutiae of her life just posted: "This is the most boring film I've ever watched" couldn't help but respond with "This is the most boring status update I've ever read".

This is the same girl who has set up her own cat's facebook page and regularly posts shit like "I am looking forward to my human coming home soon as I'm getting hungry" swiftly followed up with her posting on her own fucking account "Don't worry buttercup I'll be home soon". If she wasn't one of my better mates IRL I'd delete her in a second

This is the same girl who has set up her own cat's facebook page and regularly posts shit like "I am looking forward to my human coming home soon as I'm getting hungry" swiftly followed up with her posting on her own fucking account "Don't worry buttercup I'll be home soon". If she wasn't one of my better mates IRL I'd delete her in a second

That is tragic.

"Football Starts Tomorrow!! Thank God! :D"

Someone responded with "Shortest season break isn't short enough !"

This prompts the original poster to say "haha ano tell me bout it! can't wait till sun! Seriously considering the pub fr the game :D x"

laugh.gif don't commit too much to your club there hen!

A lassie I used to work with is having what I assume to be a few days doing nothing but lying around watching Sex and the City.

Her updates over the past couple of days:

"‎"I know I screwed it up - but I will love you forever.""

"I'm not the biggest fan of sushi, but even I'd eat it off of Samantha Jones..."

""That's impressive. Better work up a hand gesture to go with it.""

"‎"Distant?! You're still in me." I love Samantha Jones."

"‎"It's like pushing a cream-puff through a keyhole.""

"‎"This is how it starts. Next thing you know we're only having sex three or four times a week!" #bwahahaha"

"‎"Are you the last person in New York still taking out library books?""

"‎"As for me, I was looking for something Big.""

"‎"Go get our girl.""

"‎"And he tasted like black cherries.""

""I'm growing it out...Smith enjoys a full bush.""

"I totals love Big. His and Carrie's relationship is by far my fav of the whole show; sadly even when he was being a shit."

"‎"It was jack-rabbit sex...It's basically masturbating with a woman instead of your hand.""

""Shhh! Don't say that in front of my dress.""

"‎"But we always do Friday. It's TGI f**k day.""

""Turns out there is no polite way to get out of phone sex.""

""Now you tell me; I ate a fucking cactus. Get back down there and make it up to me.""

"‎"I'd like him to amuse my bouche." #smithjared"

"‎"Big wasn't a crush, he was a crash.""

"I actually LOVE Carrie Bradshaw's apartment."

"‎"The world is made up of two types of women; the simple girls and the Katie girls. I'm a Katie girl." Word, Carrie. Word. #SATC"

Jesus fucking Christ.