Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

"We're all going on a European Tour", "No **** in Europe" etc etc.

Everyone be sure and ready your copy and pasting for the amusement of all when UEFA confirm Sion's appeal is upheld and facebook explodes in a storm of illiterate conspiracy theories and paranoic hand-wringing. :D

I may start the following group: "The Vicente Calderon Stadium: IRA Chant-Free, Season 2011-12" :lol:

Surely you just wait till they get them required number and then like it and really f**k up their tribute

The group only had 10.000 members, so the whole fucking 'tribute' was a waste of time and news feed space.

NO ONE WILL GET THIS RIGHT!! My name. My age My primary school: my secondary school: My birthday: My shoe size: My dads name: My mums name: My middle name: My eye colour,and what hand i write with? Put this as ur status and see who knows most about you ♥ x

And when you tell them the right answer, they'll be able to answer most of your security questions for logging on to websites.

NO ONE WILL GET THIS RIGHT!! My name. My age My primary school: my secondary school: My birthday: My shoe size: My dads name: My mums name: My middle name: My eye colour,and what hand i write with? Put this as ur status and see who knows most about you ♥ x

And when you tell them the right answer, they'll be able to answer most of your security questions for logging on to websites.

And which team you support.

The latest craze that`s appeared on mine, or at least that I`ve noticed, is every c**t and their brother making "friends" with so called stars. Mine is full of folk now so-called friends with Lauri Dalle Valle & Fran Sandaza, is that not what fucking Twitter is for?

Oh and the c***s who feel they need to post similtaneously on their Twitter & Facebook accounts, f**k off!

OF 'fans' who will be watching the game on TV on Sunday. They'll post throughout the game and then their statuses after the game will be either gloating or raging statuses. Followed by the tamest football discussion imaginable.

There are 4 possible statuses on Sunday after the game, these are;

"4 in a row here we come watp!"

"f**k neil lennon fucking ginger c**t hope hes killed hes a fucking rat who deserves to die"

"Yasss cmon the hoops f**k the rangers scum!!!!!"

"fuckin scum absolutely shockin craig thomson is a blind c**t. neil lennon legend ynwa!"

I won't watch the game and I won't go on facebook on Sunday. Just to let you all know.

OF 'fans' who will be watching the game on TV on Sunday. They'll post throughout the game and then their statuses after the game will be either gloating or raging statuses. Followed by the tamest football discussion imaginable.

There are 4 possible statuses on Sunday after the game, these are;

"4 in a row here we come watp!"

"f**k neil lennon fucking ginger c**t hope hes killed hes a fucking rat who deserves to die"

"Yasss cmon the hoops f**k the rangers scum!!!!!"

"fuckin scum absolutely shockin craig thomson is a blind c**t. neil lennon legend ynwa!"

I won't watch the game and I won't go on facebook on Sunday. Just to let you all know.

:lol:

Very true. The daft bun i previously referred to added everyone he fell out with before, which means more LOL material. However he's spent the vast majority of today posting up videos of Rangers goals against Celtic, Rangers fans singing dodgy songs and calling Celtic scum. He was last at a Rangers game in 2008.

Which all means if Celtic win, everyone will take the pish, he'll have another meltdown, and delete everyone.

:lol:

Very true. The daft bun i previously referred to added everyone he fell out with before, which means more LOL material. However he's spent the vast majority of today posting up videos of Rangers goals against Celtic, Rangers fans singing dodgy songs and calling Celtic scum. He was last at a Rangers game in 2008.

Which all means if Celtic win, everyone will take the pish, he'll have another meltdown, and delete everyone.

Be sure to post the link after Sunday biggrin.gif

My FB feed has already started with that shite, What does KTF (Celtic fan ended his status with this) stand for btw? unsure.gif

What's the etiquette when girls you don't know but have 1 mutual friend with poke you (on facebook)?

As a young, presumably red-blooded male why do you even need to ask such a question?! If you fancy a bit get them added and see what the situation is. If you don't simply ignore them.