Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

How many letter r there in the a-bet?

19-cuz ET went home on a UFO+the FBI went aftr HIM !

:blink:

And the same girl...

House work all done kids away down for a nap I think I will got for a nap be4 I go to work

I can't see why she would think anyone actually gives a f**k about her shit life.

How many letter r there in the a-bet?

19-cuz ET went home on a UFO+the FBI went aftr HIM !

Please tell me SOMEONE picked her up on that? If not, kindly do so and post the response.

I can't stand people who post pictures of food they've cooked as if it's some sort of achievement. A girl on mine just posted a picture of a baked potato and salad. Aye, well done hen dry.gif

Someone posted this on mine yesterday... what in the name of Christ is it?

post-1530-0-05356800-1325181198_thumb.jp

I don't see that as a celtic win. We clearly scored. U **** no we did. We gers no we did. It was one each. So if by some miricale uy win league by two points. The way I see it u fookin lost it. Watp

Fucking hell, man!

That completely trumps any and all fuckwittery on my newsfeed :lol:

Ive been banned from sending Friend request for 7 days. :lol: f**k Facebook. Team Twitter.

Are you one of those types that adds everyone they've ever spoke to so they look more popular than they are? I was added by a girl who I haven't seen since school and when we were in school we barely spoke to each other. She has 1,800odd friends. Sad bint.

THIS seems to be appearing quite regularly:

3 people you should never hate: Aries , Libra , Pisces - they are the best . 3 people never to violate: Taurus , Cancer , Capricorn - they are honest and true . Never let 3 people go: Virgo , Sagittarius , Scorpio - they can keep secrets and see your tears . Never lose 3 people: Leo , Gemini , Aquarius - they are real friends . Copy and write what you are.... I Am a Leoi ♥♥♥!!

Fucking, and indeed, Hell.

THIS seems to be appearing quite regularly:

3 people you should never hate: Aries , Libra , Pisces - they are the best . 3 people never to violate: Taurus , Cancer , Capricorn - they are honest and true . Never let 3 people go: Virgo , Sagittarius , Scorpio - they can keep secrets and see your tears . Never lose 3 people: Leo , Gemini , Aquarius - they are real friends . Copy and write what you are.... I Am a Leoi ♥♥♥!!

Fucking, and indeed, Hell.

If she's a Leo then a deletion would explain the cruelty of life...

Are you one of those types that adds everyone they've ever spoke to so they look more popular than they are? I was added by a girl who I haven't seen since school and when we were in school we barely spoke to each other. She has 1,800odd friends. Sad bint.

No, I only have around 700 friends.

I think if FB didn't display how many friends you have, the majority of us would have 40-80 people. The sad reality is that the majority of us have 250+ "friends" because we're vein and don't want to look like a sad-act. Anyone who has over 200+ friends and says they care about what all of them have to say is a total liar.

That said, I also kind of look at anyone with a ridiculous amount of friends (600 or more) as a sad sack, because they've almost definitely added everyone they've ever met. Unless they're a tidy burd, who genuinely do seem to rack up that amount or more even when they add f**k all people. :blink:

Edited by Guest