Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A girl on mine has just posted about her gran's funeral. Really unsure why people do that.

Someone on my Facebook posted:

"♥ Just To Let Anyone Who Has Asked Know, Incase They Don't Already Know & Wishing To Pay Their Last Respects To My Wonderful Gran...

Funeral of *Gran's name* on Monday 22nd of October at 10 50 Co-op Denbeath Parlour then after at Mcduff cemetery at 11 45 anyone wishing to attend ♥"

three times a day for 10 fucking days from the woman's death on 12th October til the day of the actual fucking funeral. In fact, going by the timings of posts, she sent one either from the funeral, or minutes beforehand.

Every single time it was posted, it got at least 20 'Likes'.

"♥ Just To Let Anyone Who Has Asked Know, Incase They Don't Already Know & Wishing To Pay Their Last Respects To My Wonderful Gran...

Funeral of *Gran's name* on Monday 22nd of October at 10 50 Co-op Denbeath Parlour then after at Mcduff cemetery at 11 45 anyone wishing to attend ♥"

three times a day for 10 fucking days from the woman's death on 12th October til the day of the actual fucking funeral. In fact, going by the timings of posts, she sent one either from the funeral, or minutes beforehand.

It was her, with the candlestick, in the conservatory (now called the spa). It's clear as day.

2012 is going to happen look wat hapeneed in newyork xxxx

She then went on to describe how New York was "completely destroyed by the hurricane." Well, it must be true then; 2012 is happening. rolleyes.gif

She then went on to describe how New York was "completely destroyed by the hurricane." Well, it must be true then; 2012 is happening. rolleyes.gif

Kind of galling when you realize that nutbags with cardboard signs had it right the whole time. :ph34r:

A funeral at the Co-Op? I know they're 'good with food', but funerals?

"I think I'm gony delete my facebook account".

No you're not. You're just posting that in the hope that your comments will be full of people pleading and begging you not to go.

Posted at 18:23 last night. 0 comments.

Being from Fife and in my early twenties, my facebook is cluttered with young mums who continually post statuses or photos regarding their kids. Actually, its three young mums, but the scale of their posting is so grand that it might well be about ten. Every fucking day they have a photo of their kids, maybe its just me, but I really do think its a bit over the top at which they post.