Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

The circumstances of the loss made it worse. It wasn't a case of, for instance, Hamilton conceding a last minute goal to Morton. Ohhhhhh no, it was one of the years that Gretna were in the lower leagues pumping everycunt 5-0, 6-0, 31-0 etc. They were 2-0 up after 91 minutes at home and let in two fucking goals :lol: :lol: :( :( :( :(

jj.png

I fucking hate single mums on facebook.

some examples from one on my page

getting my boys bag ready forhis 1st day at nursery cannot believe he starts tomorrow hes just getting so big already love my gorgeous boy to the moon and back xxx
poor wee mans not well again been up half the nite thats him just fell asleep again hopefully now i can get some sleep love my wee guy to the moon n bck xxx
wee early nyte 2nyte bck to work in the morning cannot believe its been 9 months already dont wanna leave my boy tho xxx
It's one of the hardest things to do, I sympathise but you and Kerr will be fine, focus on the big cuddle and massive smile he has for his mummy when you pick him up. I'm thinking of you and will send you a text Tom to see how you are doing xxx

dry.gif

Some shitgibbon's came out with another of those fishing for likes posts on a company's page about the great injustice they've suffered. In this case it's his wife was in Sainsburys, got to the checkout, didn't have enough money to cover the cost, and was asked to leave something she'd bought out to take the price down rather than the girl on the checkout writing off the cost.

I'm glad to report that the vast majority of comments have told the whinging cunto to deal with it, it doesn't matter if it's only 1p. Good to see there's plenty of people out there who have no time for these whining fucks, hopefully those posts'll stop clogging up everyone's feed soon enough.

Some shitgibbon's came out with another of those fishing for likes posts on a company's page about the great injustice they've suffered. In this case it's his wife was in Sainsburys, got to the checkout, didn't have enough money to cover the cost, and was asked to leave something she'd bought out to take the price down rather than the girl on the checkout writing off the cost.

I'm glad to report that the vast majority of comments have told the whinging cunto to deal with it, it doesn't matter if it's only 1p. Good to see there's plenty of people out there who have no time for these whining fucks, hopefully those posts'll stop clogging up everyone's feed soon enough.

Someone seriously ranted because the Checkout Assistant wouldn't give them something because they didn't have enough dosh? Fucking brilliant :lol:

Whenever i see these cringy posts about how they love their weans as if it's something they should get a pat on the head for, I always think of the Chris Rock "Niggers"* clip.

YOU'RE FUCKING SUPPOSED TO!!!!

*that's what it's called

^^^

this silly bint got some ned's beans blown up her in The Moon (RIP) nightclub IMO

It's fucking awful, plus she has the standard profile pic as her son, and not a day goes past when she doesnt stick a new picture up of this kid. "oh look he's on the bus"

blah, fucking blah.

Get some real friends.

I can't lie, i do love a bit of trolling on these types of posts.

Once a women made a complaint to Scotrail for not allowing an old women on the train at rush hour as her free pass is only for offpeak times, so she had to sit and wait for a while

i told her, i wasn't sure what was worse, the fact you left her sitting alone and got on the train, or the fact you treat an older person like a fucking idiot

I'm always amazed at people who think other people really give a shit about their kids.

In my experience, it's only their mummy pals that seem to care.

Sadly, there are always plenty of them about to 'like' their posts and speak about their own kids, so the cycle keeps going. If the attention gets stopped, the posts will cease. Guaranteed.

Got this guy on Facebook who posts a status about his car every other day:

''Should really learn to take my car key out the ignition before I go into the house haha''

''Must admit, my parking is awful haha''

''Anybody care to wash my car ? Its covered in bird shit haha''

''What's good to get scratches off a car ?''

''No wonder I've never got money on me, its all in my car haha''

''Great parking once again bro haha''

''You know its been a long day when you walk into the house and realise you've left your car key in the ignition haha''

''Shite day, nothing to do might as well go a drive somewhere''

And his profile picture is him sitting on top of his car. I think he wants us to know he has a fuckin car.

That must be yon carpark at the Glennifer Braes in Paisley, am I right? 'Carpark in the sky' is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life.

Aye, not quite sure why someone would go to a car park (with two other males) at 2.20am...

It now has 16 likes, he has 1295 "friends"...

''Should really learn to take my car key out the ignition before I go into the house haha''

''You know its been a long day when you walk into the house and realise you've left your car key in the ignition haha''

And his profile picture is him sitting on top of his car. I think he wants us to know he has a fuckin car.

Posting 'haha' at the end of a sentence for no reason is pretty fucking stupid, and rather annoying. There are a few posts on my news feed which are even more banal and also end with haha. Does my tits in. Even 'lol' is a better way to end a post.

Where does he live? :ph34r: