Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Deleted my first "friend" today based on comments about this attack. It was the usual "send them back to where they came from" shite, posted from Germany. Where she seems to have moved to since being born and raised in Bristol, England.

The Julia Gillard "quote"

Usually accompanied by something along the lines of "time to move to Australia methinks xxx"

Judging by the iq of those posing it, they be in fcuking Austria

I fucking HATE the word "methinks" as it's a staple of the "annoying things people write on Facebook" type status

The Julia Gillard "quote"

Usually accompanied by something along the lines of "time to move to Australia methinks xxx"

Judging by the iq of those posing it, they be in fcuking Austria

Do you mean fucking as in an expletive, or do you mean Fucking, Austria? :)

250px-Fucking%2C_Austria%2C_street_sign_

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria

People moaning about other people moaning lol

Sent from ma phone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Oi get yer own phone sig!

:P

Sent from ma phone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Posted Image

Shared from none other than the BNP page. :o

Yes,they should bring back hanging. But only for the idiots that post shit like that on Facebook and on twitter. I have ignored and deleted loads of people over the weekend for posting such stupid things on my timelines.

What is it with people with 1000 + friends on Facebook? Most of the people they have on it they've met once in their life and will be lucky to meet again. Even with 275 friends, I think that's way too much and I should most likely delete most or probably just get rid of it altogether because the things you see on it is seriously pathetic. For instance, someone yesterday posted this absolute pish:

2zits29.jpg

I recently got a friend request from some guy with thousands of subscribers, apparently he's a semi-well known guy on the internet. I was curious as to why he'd added me so accepted the request, and it turned out he was looking for someone in Scotland with my not particularly common surname. I didn't, but anyway....

After the Woolwich incident he made a few statuses that seemed pretty xenophobic, we're all going soft on the evil of Islam and it's a disgrace. Then the other day he said something about how the Tories and Labour were destroying our values and conning the British public with their soft stance on gay marriage, which like his Islam statuses got plenty of agreement from his followers. Aye, good one cunto.

tumblr_lm2wv1mFGr1qfc9t2.gif

Just had someone uploading several pictures of her toddler, as many on facebook tend to do. Most don't upload pictures with the fucking pet snake which is twice the fucking size of the toddler round the toddler's neck though. Snakes are cool and all, but is it really wise to have your two year old fucking about with it?

I hate folk who just go around liking crap videos and photos that htey think are funny and by the end of it your timeline is full of junk

Edited by hoopy1967

That julia gillard pish has now been tied to 3 australian prime ministers and im pretty sure its made up.

Surely even a country as casualy racist as australia wouldnt be so stupid to moan about immigrants "their" land where they are christian and speaking english. a country made up of white europeans fucking miles away from europe and lets not mention it had a native population that got almost destroyed but hey believe what you want.

I dont have it handy but its the "immigrants not australians must adapt" one and its been doing the rounds on the internet for about 5 or 6 years now and im pretty sure its made up.

Much like the one about the muslim women in a british supermarket being told politely but firmly not complain about the union jack, bullshit when are british people ever polite in a supermarket never mind to a "fuckin ..insert racial slur.. wife".

maybe its just living in falkitk but the amount of biggoted racist dumb f**k throbbers i come accros at home at work in the pub etcon a daily basis is frightening considering we don't even have many immigrants about here.

Edited by effeffsee_the2nd