Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

This, from one of the wife's pals page -hi everyone, that's rab home fae hospital after another angina attack, he is lying on the sofa eating slice sausage rolls".

Aye, sensible eating after angina trouble eh??

The doctor told my wife she had acute angina. So she slapped him

"Oh My Goodness, I Can't Believe My Lil Princess Is Starting Primary School Tomorrow. I'll Be In Tears".

Aye, probably because you won't be able to waddle back home in time for the start of Jeremy Kyle, you fat mess.

There has now been 48 (FORTY-EIGHT) photos of *Bairn*'s first day at school uploaded to this waste of space's page.

facepalm*

Some woman on mine has posted a picture of her 5yr old daughter, sparkled on a couch, she looks fcuked...a kind of grey colour, under the photo it says.....my poor wee lamb not well :-(

Why the fcuk would you take a photo of the poor lassie and post it on facebook ?

Some woman on mine has posted a picture of her 5yr old daughter, sparkled on a couch, she looks fcuked...a kind of grey colour, under the photo it says.....my poor wee lamb not well :-(

Why the fcuk would you take a photo of the poor lassie and post it on facebook ?

Munchausen by proxy candidate I reckon...

A lad from my year in school has been outed as a beast and give a suspended sentence for passing on dodgy photos via Facebook, its basically turned into the brass eye special with the full time mummy brigade wanting him dead, still posting loads of photos of their kids as well though, bit reckless.

This, from one of the wife's pals page -hi everyone, that's rab home fae hospital after another angina attack, he is lying on the sofa eating slice sausage rolls".

Aye, sensible eating after angina trouble eh??

Eating rolls and sausage or eating a sliced sausage roll?

Bullshit IMO.

A lad from my year in school has been outed as a beast and give a suspended sentence for passing on dodgy photos via Facebook, its basically turned into the brass eye special with the full time mummy brigade wanting him dead, still posting loads of photos of their kids as well though, bit reckless.

He doesn't need punishment - he needs gunishment.

And as if by magic:

*ATTENTION*
ALL MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS PLEASE SHARE THIS STATUS..
At AVICCI last night leaving the gig on Boucher road my daughter was ATTACKED without PROVOCATION by 2 women and a man all within the 40/50 age bracket. A drunken man had banged into 1 of said attackers, accusing my 16 year old daughter, in response she protested her innocence, whilst in mid sentence she was trailed to the ground from behind by 1 women, then the three attackers proceeded in kicking and punching my daughter on the ground. Luckily a number of fellows came and stopped the attack, I am truly thankful to them. Shortly after the said male proceeded in grinding and touchingly daughter exclaiming he 'would show her a good time'. My daughter a miner has been left battered and bruised, marked all over her face and body police have been contacted and hospital is now being attended to document her injuries. I ask my Facebook friends to please share this status or if you have any information please pm me it is greatly appreciated. These 3 attackers need to be found THANK YOU. LYNN

I'm slightly ashamed that upon seeing this, my first thought was "This is going on P&B".

I'm more ashamed of my second thought that if the girl was actually a "miner", she would be a better fighter.

The mummy brigade have responded with counter stories of their own kids being punched and "falsely accused of pushing".

Edit for my own spelling :unsure:

Edited by Mark Connolly