Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

There's a tedious woman on mine who gets kept on for the inevitable and entertaining car crash status updates, however I have decided to block her posts from 'HIPS AND CURVES NOT SKIN AND BONE!' (should be renamed 'Fat people pretending they are normal') and 'f**k Relationships, I'm Single' (should be renamed 'Desperate but impossible to love').

There's a guy on my facebook who appears to have some sort of long distance driving job.  Every time...EVERY time...he goes anywhere, he announces this via a status update.

I have no idea what kind of reaction he's expecting.

My one like that checks into service stations.

My one like that checks into service stations.

I've got a pal who tours all over Scotland and northern England servicing x-ray machines in hospitals, etc. He checks in at every premier inn along the way, telling us what he's having for dinner. I'll be having a word.

I've decided, after much consideration, that I'm going to use this thread as a platform to share my flatmate's Facebook updates. The lad is harmless, but by f**k, he is the most utterly mindnumbingly boring person I've ever met and it really shows in his Facebook status'. I took the liberty of posting a screenshot of one on Twitter yesterday and it garnered an impressive 4 RT's and 13 favourites, so I feel there is a demand for this sort of thing. There are a few parodies kicking about like 'Boring James Milner' but this is different because it's actually real and he actually is that dull. Here's a few of his previous highlights:

post-21829-0-80634100-1387503617_thumb.j

post-21829-0-94177600-1387503701_thumb.p

post-21829-0-31481300-1387503740_thumb.p

post-21829-0-27558300-1387503778_thumb.p

post-21829-0-54888100-1387503849_thumb.p

I've decided, after much consideration, that I'm going to use this thread as a platform to share my flatmate's Facebook updates. The lad is harmless, but by f**k, he is the most utterly mindnumbingly boring person I've ever met and it really shows in his Facebook status'. I took the liberty of posting a screenshot of one on Twitter yesterday and it garnered an impressive 4 RT's and 13 favourites, so I feel there is a demand for this sort of thing. There are a few parodies kicking about like 'Boring James Milner' but this is different because it's actually real and he actually is that dull. Here's a few of his previous highlights:

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif jordo.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif jordo 2.PNG

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif jordo 3.PNG

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif jordo 4.PNG

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif jordo 5.PNG

Just wait, he will post something along the lines of "I had spaghetti and it was nice I enjoyed it."

jordo.jpg

jordo 2.PNG

jordo 3.PNG

jordo 4.PNG

jordo 5.PNG

You need to get on his cool list and see the statuses he is currently hiding from you.

Last night was amazing, still awake I had sooo much coke, think the hooker had too much tho, anyone know how to get rid of a body? lol.

I'm not surprised you're defending the second most boring person in the world.

There is far more boring status' floating about on Facebook. The status box has "What's on your mind?" in it, and he's pretty much answering that question succinctly.