Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Pleased to say I'm doing my bit for Suicide Prevention Day. Haven't killed myself at all yet today.

A couple of people have posted this -

"Couldn't come at more approved time. Suicide Prevention week. 6-12th Sept.

We all need prayers right now. If I don't see your name I'll understand. May I ask my family and friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that somebody cares? Do it for all of us for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my family and friends just for moral support. I know some will!!!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO sharing!!!!"

Now I hate these things anyway but ignoring the subject matter itself why only for an hour? Why just copy and paste?

Being shared by the same people who're sharing stories about keeping refugees out the country as some of them are possibly terrorists.

Incredible.