Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

that's it for me i'm deleting my facebook forever

2nkt6qc.png

'My child is writhing in agony on a hospital bed, I know what'll help - taking a picture of him and posting it all over Facebook. He definitely won't resent me in years to come because I'm such a fucking superstar who definitely hasn't exploited his pain for a few Facebook likes'

Uh, oh....incoming.

Okay I need a rant lol. Joined a gastric band page to get advice etc before paying for mine next year only to read comments like "it's down to education" no it isn't I'M FAT NOT STUPID! I am well aware that eating a MacDonald s if higher in fat than a salad. I'm also well aware that if I were to eat less fat I would lose weight. If only it was that simple. Being obese is an eating disorder and needs treating as such. No one actively chooses to be really big. To suffer with health and feel like a burden and to suffer all the negativity that comes with being big. If it were as simple as eat less then we could eradicate obesity by telling folk what to eat etc. After all you don't tell anorexic s "it's simple it's down to education just eat more" really gets my goat up and I believe it's the people who say fat people need education that need educating them selves! I'm also sick of seeing people (even so called Christians) posting videos of fat people and thinking it's funny! How the hell would you like it if you were cursed with obesity and folk were doing that all over facebook. You might think it's funny to laugh at a fat person but she probably goes home at night and cries just wishing e could be "normal" and not suffer such judgment. Everyone of you who posts such things or makes fun of fat people should be utterly ashamed of yourselves. We are all human, at least most of us are!

Can't stay away from the fridge = you can't manage paragraphs .

Simple equation.

I think it's Poland she's moo'ving to for the op, the heifer

Also does anyone know how it's so fucking bad for any ex armed forces to be homeless? What makes them different from any other homeless person? Their sense of entitlement is the worst fucking thing in the world. I'm glad the fucking idiots are homeless.

Also does anyone know how it's so fucking bad for any ex armed forces to be homeless? What makes them different from any other homeless person? Their sense of entitlement is the worst fucking thing in the world. I'm glad the fucking idiots are homeless.

I'm ex-forces so I follow a few forces pages and it's nearly all total f'ckwits declaring that being ex-forces is something special.

It's mind-numbingly bad and the pages are inhabited by some total and utter bellends - think "Britain First" and amplify it tenfold.

It's when you see papers/media outlets identity people are ex-army/military.

For example:

"This ex-soldier was evicted from his house"

Why does it matter what they did for a living?

It's when you see papers/media outlets identity people are ex-army/military.

For example:

"This ex-soldier was evicted from his house"

Why does it matter what they did for a living?

The only thing apart from sodjers they try and get emotive about is children.

So , rewrite it as " this ex child was evicted from their house" and suddenly I'm seething.