Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

A guy I used to work with just checked in at a hospital with the note 'fighting the urge to sleep'. What the f**k is that about?

I have him on Facebook too. I'm certain we're talking about the same guy.

Checking in at somewhere anywhere other than a place of leisure or pleasure is just weird. Stuff like checking in at a gig, event or sporting event is fine for example.

Checking in at somewhere anywhere other than a place of leisure or pleasure is just weird. Stuff like checking in at a gig, event or sporting event is fine for example.

This isn't so bad, though generally I agree with ClathyDave above in that checking in anywhere is a bit sad

The worst ones for me are people checking in at 'trendy' bars to appear as some kind of popular socialite, which is a close second only to people checking in at airports to remind everyone of their exciting jet-setter lifestyle.

I don't even know what "toiler paper" is - are my socks in danger?

You don't know what toilet paper is?? What do you usually use to wipe your arse then?

Generally I use a Dundee Utd scarf but what do you use?

You don't know what toilet paper is?? What do you usually use to wipe your arse then?

Generally I use a Dundee Utd scarf but what do you use?

I do know what TOILET paper is thanks.

As I stated in my original post, I don't know what the TOILER paper you mentioned is.

HTH

It's really not. It's the sign of a cretinous fandan.

Some bitch I have on mine posts something like this every day -

What a productive day beds changed 2 loads of washing done n hung up house polished kitchen n bathroom bleached floors brushed n hoovered visit to mum tarot cards read shopping done now bit of lunch b4 the gym

This was today's posts. Fucking spunk bin that she is.

Some bitch I have on mine posts something like this every day -

This was today's posts. Fucking spunk bin that she is.

That's why almost every female on my facebook has been removed from my newsfeed.

I don't unfriend them though as it would be unfair to deny them my razor sharp wit and hilarious status updates.

I have a few gym nut types on mine who like to keep everyone updated about their current physical condition.

Helpful statuses like 'leg day today lol' and 'i'll be feeling that tomorrow lmao' mean I need not waste my time by phoning them to ask the specifics of their fitness regime.

Yeah, I think you worked in my old work a few years ago, that's where I know the guy from.

Anyone who posts something clearly designed to get people asking after them is a bit of a fanny, to do it at a hosptial? Eh.