Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

An (American) lassie on mine has decided to post a photo every day this week "To celebrate St. Patty's Day". First up is a photo of the Isle of Mull.

I mean, it has some green in it but..

Did he not spend his summer holidays there?

Did he not spend his summer holidays there?

No, he and his family had a static caravan in Ardrossan. It's St. Columba you're thinking of. His Mammy always took him to a B&B in Tobermory.

Edited by Shotgun

No, he and his family had a static caravan in Ardrossan. It's St. Columba you're thinking of. His Mammy always took him to a B&B in Tobermory.

Yeah IIRC correctly he first got his hole off a dirty at that caravan park one year he was there with his gran

Edited by madwullie

Came across this revolting nonsense today. I pray for water to submerge us and wash it all away.

To the pregnant women on social media posting constant updates and belly pictures, I love seeing how excited you are to become a mommy. 👶ðŸ»

To the women posting "selfies", thanks for letting young girls know that it's okay to love yourself and to feel beautiful! 💄ðŸ’ðŸ»

To the mum posting a million pictures of her kids, it makes my heart so happy to see parents so proud of and loving their babies! 👶ðŸ»ðŸ¶

To the married couple constantly posting "sappy love posts" thank you for being a reminder to the next generation that all hope isn't lost and happy marriages most definitely DO exist. 💜💜

To the gym enthusiasts and healthy eaters posting constant gym selfies and progress pics, thanks, you show change is possible with motivation and determination. 💪ðŸ¼ðŸ‘

To the work from home mums who are constantly posting about their businesses, thank you, you are showing your kids you can do anything you put your heart and soul into. ðŸ”📲

To the people who are constantly posting inspirational quotes, thank you, someone out there needed to hear those words you shared 🙌ðŸ¼ðŸ’œ

Let's stop being annoyed by everything and start lifting each other up! #loveseeingitall #validateeachother #behappy

Daniel Euan Henderson

Years ago I used to listen to a guy called Mike Mendoza on the radio. I think his show was between 12-3am and I used to fucking hate him. Nevertheless I continually tuned in, almost savouring my own seethe.

This wee guy has the same effect. I think I've seen all his videos, presented in the trademark inarticulate style. His saccharine "everyone is beautiful" routine drives me fucking mental - but yet I keep watching them...