Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

I like how non-parents aren't allowed to be tired/exhausted.

I saw a post recently liked or shared by a few people with a picture of Ray Liotta laughing and the caption read 'when a non-parent tells you their tired'

I've personally worked 14/15 hour days on building sites, these stay at home mummies wouldn't know what tired was if it hit them on their saggy tits.

I like how non-parents aren't allowed to be tired/exhausted.

I saw a post recently liked or shared by a few people with a picture of Ray Liotta laughing and the caption read 'when a non-parent tells you their tired'

I've personally worked 14/15 hour days on building sites, these stay at home mummies wouldn't know what tired was if it hit them on their saggy tits.

I hate to defend the arsehole parents who pollute the internet with utter guff.

But the point is that at the end of your 14/15 hour day you're done - generally free to relax or do as you please. And then presumably there are days off n stuff.

My fucking children are always fucking here. They need fed, they need picked up, they need bathed, they need to be played with, they need to be read to, they need their teeth brushed, they need to be put to bed, they need comforted when they wake up for absolutely no reason. One of mine even needs their arse wiped at the moment. Literally wiping another person's arse.

(I know we (usually) choose this lifestyle and despite the paragraph above I wouldn't change it for the world but f**k me I don't know what I did with my time before we had children.)

I hate to defend the arsehole parents who pollute the internet with utter guff.

But the point is that at the end of your 14/15 hour day you're done - generally free to relax or do as you please. And then presumably there are days off n stuff.

My fucking children are always fucking here. They need fed, they need picked up, they need bathed, they need to be played with, they need to be read to, they need their teeth brushed, they need to be put to bed, they need comforted when they wake up for absolutely no reason. One of mine even needs their arse wiped at the moment. Literally wiping another person's arse.

(I know we (usually) choose this lifestyle and despite the paragraph above I wouldn't change it for the world but f**k me I don't know what I did with my time before we had children.)

^ ^ ^ stay at home mummy.

He will have already been mentioned on this thread, but I despise 'Mr Cian Twomey'. I usually only feel mild irritation when confronted by his ilk on my News Feed, but he really does provoke an overwhelming sense of anger and despair within me. An awful, awful c**t. 

He will have already been mentioned on this thread, but I despise 'Mr Cian Twomey'. I usually only feel mild irritation when confronted by his ilk on my News Feed, but he really does provoke an overwhelming sense of anger and despair within me. An awful, awful c**t.

Aye he's a fucking whompercunt. I think it's his appearance that truly adds to his dislikablity factor.

Somebody at the weekend checked into Aberdeen Royal Infirmary saying they were feeling worried.  This was of course then met with "OMG - hope you're alright" "is everything okay?" replies.

She was getting her wisdom teeth out.  Why the feck you'd feel the need to share that with Facebook I've no idea.

I'd never heard of him. He has 4.6m million followers, including 10 (ten) of my friends. I think I might have to re-evaluate my friend list. 

I'm a member of facebay fife which used to be a good wee selling page, it's now got 50,000+ members selling utter tat, or even worse 'where's a good place to go for something to eat in Glenrothes?'. 'where's the best place to get my car MOT'd in Kirkcaldy?' or 'any jobs going?'. I don't know why posts like that irk me so much, it just seems like people are too lazy to do something for themselves.

I'm a member of facebay fife which used to be a good wee selling page, it's now got 50,000+ members selling utter tat, or even worse 'where's a good place to go for something to eat in Glenrothes?'. 'where's the best place to get my car MOT'd in Kirkcaldy?' or 'any jobs going?'. I don't know why posts like that irk me so much, it just seems like people are too lazy to do something for themselves.

The perth one now seems to be obsessed with those dodgy boxes to get free sky sports etc and discussion of whether they are legal or not.

Same. I was a member of a local one because I wanted to sell some stuff. But most posts are like the ones you've mentioned or the usual Facebook crap.

End of the line for me was a lassie selling an almost new Xbox One for $50. It was accompanied with a sob story about how her boyfriend had cheated on her so she was selling his stuff in revenge.

Soon became clear that she had absolutely no intention of selling the Xbox and was just fishing for likes and sympathy.