Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

Keep seeing some ignorant bigot of a woman's post about Cadbury's eggs. Cadbury's have made a decision to drop the word easter from its eggs, even though Cadbury have said the decision is not because the word easter is causing offence to non-christians, this bigot is ranting about not coming here if you don't like a christian country and we wouldn't get away with it over there etc etc...horrible post now being shared by quite a few of my slightly racist friends right now :-)

Keep seeing some ignorant bigot of a woman's post about Cadbury's eggs. Cadbury's have made a decision to drop the word easter from its eggs, even though Cadbury have said the decision is not because the word easter is causing offence to non-christians, this bigot is ranting about not coming here if you don't like a christian country and we wouldn't get away with it over there etc etc...horrible post now being shared by quite a few of my slightly racist friends right now :-)

http://www.snopes.com/cadbury-banned-easter/

post-26959-0-65834100-1458859682_thumb.j

ymgrl.png

(Partially redacted to avoid embarrassing the dafties.)

The last part is either incredible or all too credible, depending how cynical you're feeling:

"I have demonstrably made a complete fool of myself and allowed my prejudices against those who are 'not like us' boil over in public, and have been unequivocally called-out on it. But I'm obviously correct in principle."

The eggs still say Easter on them. The daily star is fantastic.

A lot of my FB page is taken up by ex−servicemen posting absolute guff like this.

I doubt you'll find a group of people on the planet further up their own arses than ex-servicemen. Hardly a one of them that doesn't harbour John Wayne/Chuck Norris fantasies about the time they spent 'defending freedom' by driving supply trucks and cleaning toilets.

Watching good morning Britain and just been a bit on about that Adam Johnson saying he could face up to 5 - 10 years for all that carry on we the 15 year old I know it's wrong but surly she's just as much to blame if she carried on sending him txts and stuff as well what about the Female school teacher that slept we the 15 year old boy f**k all happened to her she only got sacked from work just think it's a bit harsh

I really want to post niiiice, but it's a can of worms I can't be dealing with.