Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

d118164c8f4205f8423ffca8a6a75bad.jpg

Utter drivel.

I don't think this is too bad tbh.

A gentle reminder to stop fretting over stuff in the past or worrying about the future and to bring your mind into the present is never a bad thing IMO. At least that's how I interpret it.

Any photograph or status that features "I bet 90% of my friends wont' share this" or "are you too scared to share this" is a prize minter.

it's like those photos that people share on Twitter saying "Alex Salmond/Donald Trump/Ruth Davidson doesn't want you to share this photo so please don't RT!" - no.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Any photograph or status that features "I bet 90% of my friends wont' share this" or "are you too scared to share this" is a prize minter.

it's like those photos that people share on Twitter saying "Alex Salmond/Donald Trump/Ruth Davidson doesn't want you to share this photo so please don't RT!" - no.

Facebook keeps taking this down so plz shsre

Somebody just shared a post of a child in hospital with their parents.

"1 like = 1 $

1 Comment = 10$

1 Share = 100$

Plz Don't ignore."

This has had 209 thousand likes and God knows how many shares.  If I ever get ill and need treatment that my insurance can't afford then it's great to know that Facebook likes will provide the much needed funds.

"1 like = 1 $
1 Comment = 10$
1 Share = 100$
Plz Don't ignore."

This has had 209 thousand likes and God knows how many shares.  If I ever get ill and need treatment that my insurance can't afford then it's great to know that Facebook likes will provide the much needed funds.

Aw that's so nice of everyone who is sharing/liking/commenting to donate money. Faith in humanity restored...

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

"1 like = 1 $

1 Comment = 10$

1 Share = 100$

Plz Don't ignore."

That reminds me of this: 

jZqvFnw.png

Some Trump-voting half-wit posted this today. It's from a group called "Wake up and Reclaim America".

16002915_1515268061817503_76158579422264

I suspect though; that none of the cretins sharing this would be willing to invest a penny of their own money into making such a show that so many of them "would watch."

Edited by Shotgun

3 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Some Trump-voting half-wit posted this today. It's from a group called "Wake up and Reclaim America".

16002915_1515268061817503_76158579422264

I suspect though; that none of the cretins sharing this would be willing to invest a penny of their own money into making such a show that so many of them "would watch."

Considering that for the military, police, firefighters etc, putting themselves at risk for the common good is literally their job description, what exactly would be going above and beyond the call of duty? Raising the dead? Negotiating world peace?