Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

3 hours ago, grumswall said:

FB_IMG_1513716117451.jpg

Tbf, this was happening 30 years ago. We used to go to church on Xmas Day and bring a present from Santa to show the minister during the morning service. I'd rock up with a packet of felt tips or likewise, and there'd be other kids carting about expensive electronic games and the like. Never gave it much thought at the time, but now that I come to think about it, I'm absolutely fucking raging about it all. 

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

"If you do x thing at exactly 11.50-something pm on New Year's Eve, then y thing will happen at exactly midnight"

f**k off.

If you finish your 10th pint at exactly 11.50pm on New Year's Eve, then you will need a pish at midnight.......

22 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

BE A WARE INVERNESS 

20171219_221403.png

A baby went shopping?

A man followed them round a shop smiling at them and they thought he was just being friendly?

He stole the purse but the woman wasn't sure if it was from under her arm or from the car? If it was from the car why would he have followed them around?

The guy went to another store and used her cards, plural? So he made multiple transactions in the same store and used different cards to do so?

They won't name the store or give a description yet want any witnesses to come forward?

I have to say that I'm dubious of it all

Edited by DA Baracus

On 19/12/2017 at 20:44, grumswall said:

FB_IMG_1513716117451.jpg

Surely you just tell your wean that little Bobby's parents had to buy him an iPhone. They knew Santa wouldn't leave anything for him as he doesn't wipe his arse properly.

Good luck living that down, you spoiled little p***k.

I thought the whole point of Santa was that like God, he's a vindictive b*****d who won't reward you unless you're good. Take away that threat and there will be no way to make children or adults behave as you want them to.

Anyway, things are kicking off nicely on my page. A woman posted a wee tribute to her brother who died of cancer, on this day a few years ago. Someone else made a kind invitation for her to join their weekly prayer group  so she could "form a relationship with God." Someone else (not me) then chipped in with "That would be the God who gave her brother cancer?" Which prompted someone else to tell the third poster that they were going to hell. And away we go.

My morning just got busy.

Someone on mine just wrote a tribute to the old boy who died off Gogglebox.  He ends it with 'Thoughts with June at this difficult time'.  He doesn't know June.

Is that June bumped from Gogglebox now? TV can be cruel. Saying that, conversation would be a bit stunted.