Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

24909787_10155076016746179_2348563886704

As far as I'm aware, Hayseus doesn't work for my company but if he's handling my work week, I can think of plenty of other things I'd rather be doing. As long as I still get the pay cheque; I could get behind this.

Seriously though - dafuq does that even mean?

Edited by Shotgun

14 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

24909787_10155076016746179_2348563886704

As far as I'm aware, Hayseus doesn't work for my company but if he's handling my work week, I can think of plenty of other things I'd rather be doing. As long as I still get the pay cheque; I could get behind this.

Seriously though - dafuq does that even mean?

I think it means you need to assess your Facebook friends and administer a virtual boot to the pie.

7 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Cracking job you've made censoring out Calum Ogilvie's name. 

Turns out I went to school with him :lol:

ETA - I can confirm he is a fucking roaster

Edited by PB1994

natwest.thumb.jpg.5de4330307527f16d352cbd1eedf1b3f.jpg

The scary thing about these scams is they obviously work or they wouldn't keep doing it. I got one the other day about testing a 55" Sony Bravia and getting to keep it (but I've got a perfectly good 22" Grundig at home) and a response to them charged you, apparently.

32 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The scary thing about these scams is they obviously work or they wouldn't keep doing it. I got one the other day about testing a 55" Sony Bravia and getting to keep it (but I've got a perfectly good 22" Grundig at home) and a response to them charged you, apparently.

b*****d. Just phoned the number to try and have a bit of banter with them, but the fraud squad have already taken it down. 

edit: That line about a perfectly good 22" Grundig at home. What TV show is that from? I've been racking my brains!

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

b*****d. Just phoned the number to try and have a bit of banter with them, but the fraud squad have already taken it down. 
edit: That line about a perfectly good 22" Grundig at home. What TV show is that from? I've been racking my brains!

A well known one bawbag ;)

18 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

A well known one bawbag ;)

Ha. Was it the episode where Winston tried to build his own telly?

Anyway. Got my own FB head's gone... the Battlefield Community Project doesn't usually produce much seethe, but here - a chap is enquiring about the whereabouts of some homeless person from outside Tesco. When people pitch in hoping (hopping) to help, they're not met favourably. Apparently he's been talking to the "poor woman" for over a month, but never bothered to learn her name or anything about her. Even "Heat the Homeless" taking action and heading out to help her was met with "Yeah actually do it give her sleeping bag and say bet your not cold and lonely now" ...

fb.png

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

The annual 'I'm not sending out Xmas cards this year, instead i have donated a sum of money (probs feck all) to a badger charity' brag-fest.

Well done bbz- lovely gesture. 

Too fucking tight to do both. You just know they’re cheap b*****ds. Fooling nobody.

That said, for the past two years I’ve done neither. Yeh. Maybe next year.

To be fair, it is a bit sad that some kids will be unable to sleep, upset thinking that Father Christmas doesn't like them.

Probably best just to say that Santa got them loads of stuff, but some burglars broke in and nicked it while they were sleeping.

That should settle them down.