Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

When did blessed become a thing?  I mind it started with this  'feeling blessed - ' update you could post on Facebook.  I've never heard anyone ever say they feel blessed irl.

You also never hear anyone saying 'methinks' in real life, yet you see it several times a week on social media. Unfortunately.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Where do folk get this shite?

Soshul meedja at a guess.

Why do you all subject yourselves to this pish? 

If you walked into a pub with these people inside, you'd turn about and leave. But every day, you're logging in to the idiot platform's and subjecting yourselves to this shite. 

I suppose it's like being here. Kinda :o 

9 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Also regarding piss tests for benefits, well maybe but I don’t think that comparing them to an offshore worker is valid. I doubt a load of benefits claimants are going to cause a massive explosion and kill hundreds of people if they spend all day fucked on ching.

They will if they keep filling their petrol tanks to the brim in this hot weather.

When did blessed become a thing?  I mind it started with this  'feeling blessed - ' update you could post on Facebook.  I've never heard anyone ever say they feel blessed irl.

I was going to post the same thing. WTF is all this “feeling blessed” shite. Sounds a bit beardy weirdy with some religious connotations. If anyone did say “I am feeling blessed” in real life then they would get a look.

11 hours ago, ICTChris said:

IMG_2903.jpg

BE A WARE

I saw this on Monday and thought about this thread, it appears to a message from a filling station in Pakistan, where I'm sure extreme heat doesn't mean mid 20s. Also a great way into making people visit your business more often to half fill their tanks.

It was posted by the same lassie that 'shares' missing persons posts for people who went missing months ago and were found a few hours later. She also frequently posts looking for recommendations rather than using Google like everyone else. She's very much a wid though so I have not deleted her yet.

13 hours ago, Torpar said:

I saw this on Monday and thought about this thread, it appears to a message from a filling station in Pakistan, where I'm sure extreme heat doesn't mean mid 20s. Also a great way into making people visit your business more often to half fill their tanks.

It was posted by the same lassie that 'shares' missing persons posts for people who went missing months ago and were found a few hours later. She also frequently posts looking for recommendations rather than using Google like everyone else. She's very much a wid though so I have not deleted her yet.

Not even in the Pakistan summer will your petrol tank explode due to the heat, it's totally fake. Send her this link.

https://trending.pk/2018/05/pso-confirms-that-filling-fuel-tanks-to-the-max-in-summers-wont-result-in-an-explosion/

36 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Not even in the Pakistan summer will your petrol tank explode due to the heat, it's totally fake. Send her this link.

https://trending.pk/2018/05/pso-confirms-that-filling-fuel-tanks-to-the-max-in-summers-wont-result-in-an-explosion/

An unopened can of Irn Bru exploded in brother's car the other day as he was driving. Said he thought he was being shot at. Must admit I'd have shat myself too. Presume it was the heat that caused it.

No idea if it was old or new formula.

8 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

IMG_3848.jpg

I'm not surprised he is shakened and his confidence is poor anyway, there's a rogue Y in the poor boy's name.

Edit: I notice he's been heavily in pacted by this too. 

Edited by Rugster

I'm not surprised he is shakened and his confidence is poor anyway, there's a rogue Y in the poor boy's name.

You should see the comments.
More H*** & babes than you could shake a stick at. Also looks like the girl has 5 kids.

You’ve said what I wanted to say. You are now the voice of the people. Thank you.

An unopened can of Irn Bru exploded in brother's car the other day as he was driving. Said he thought he was being shot at. Must admit I'd have shat myself too. Presume it was the heat that caused it.
No idea if it was old or new formula.

You need to find out! Imagine G_Man’s meltdown if a perfectly good can of the old stuff has gone to waste.

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

You need to find out! Imagine G_Man’s meltdown if a perfectly good can of the old stuff has gone to waste.

From the photo he put on Facebook the sugar bit is red, but I can't read the amount.

IMG_3848.thumb.jpg.ad974054aeca74c6e0bf9921c828c043.jpg

Biodiversity is overrated. Concrete over that minky pond. Maybe add some local minks to the concrete. Preferably the types who are too busy looking at Facebook to properly supervise their children.

Maybe a bit harsh. I blame smartphones. So addictive and more interesting than children.

Just now, NJ2 said:

Ask him to confirm?

Yeah, I'm not going to message him and say "Can you tell me the sugar content of that can of irn bru that exploded in your car because some weirdos on a football forum want to know", sorry.

Yeah, I'm not going to message him and say "Can you tell me the sugar content of that can of irn bru that exploded in your car because some weirdos on a football forum want to know", sorry.

You are no longer the voice of the people.