Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

There was a paddling pool in one of the parks of the town where I grew up. A popular activity for the town's bullies was to push smaller kids in. After years of howling from Mumsnet, the council eventually decided it was more trouble than it was worth and replaced it with a flower bed. Fast forward a few years and the next generation of Mumsnet are wailing about how much they miss the paddling pool, how much they enjoyed it when they were kids, lazy council, nanny state etc. etc. 

On 7/4/2018 at 20:45, Torpar said:

I saw this on Monday and thought about this thread, it appears to a message from a filling station in Pakistan, where I'm sure extreme heat doesn't mean mid 20s. Also a great way into making people visit your business more often to half fill their tanks.

It was posted by the same lassie that 'shares' missing persons posts for people who went missing months ago and were found a few hours later. She also frequently posts looking for recommendations rather than using Google like everyone else. She's very much a wid though so I have not deleted her yet.

P&B rule #1 FFS

I once tried to walk across that pond when it was frozen but the ice was too thin and I fell straight through. It's only a couple of feet deep and I emerged completely unscathed.
Hardly worth getting your knickers in a knot over.

You falling through the ice is probably the reason it’s Minky!

3 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

You falling through the ice is probably the reason it’s Minky!

The pond has it's own facebook page that consists of little more than the same picture posted several times...

https://m.facebook.com/Project-Pondie-Borrowfield-390843444635528/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1