Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

#ChallengeAccepted!! 1f618.png 
If I didn't tag you, please don't be offended,, I tried to pick people who I thought would play along. All too often we women, find it easier to criticize each other instead of building each other up, with all the negativity going around lets do something positive!! Because you are beautiful!!!!! 1f917.png1f618.png1f60d.png
1f481_200d_2640.png Upload 1 picture of yourself... ONLY you. Then tag 25 gorgeous women to do the same. Build yourself up instead of tearing yourself down2764.png 2764.png
COPY AND PASTE
If I tagged you, don't disappoint me, you better do it!!!!!! #MentalHealthAwareness

P&B'ers will be astonished to learn that none of the women tagged could ever be described as "gorgeous". This sort of thing reminds me of the line "Men insult their friends but don't really mean. Women compliment their friends but don't really mean it."

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Noticed a prom night for primary school the other day? When did this become a thing?

Because the drones are thick as f**k. They do as instructed by soshul meedja. 

The quicker they get their offspring indoctrinated to the 'american way' the better. 

Also regarding piss tests for benefits, well maybe but I don’t think that comparing them to an offshore worker is valid. I doubt a load of benefits claimants are going to cause a massive explosion and kill hundreds of people if they spend all day fucked on ching.

When did blessed become a thing?  I mind it started with this  'feeling blessed - ' update you could post on Facebook.  I've never heard anyone ever say they feel blessed irl.