Annoying things people write on Facebook

Geedub-MFC

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Some people just aren’t happy until they’re complaining!

Best to avoid topics that are designed for folk to vent their displeasure if it annoys you so much Throbbs ;)

The coppers up here have had enough of the made up dog thefts.

Police have asked for people to practice responsible social media behaviour – and report concerns of suspected crimes to them.
It follows claims online of dog thefts in Nairn.
A force spokesman said: "We are aware of information circulating online relating to possible instances of dog thefts in Nairn.
"We understand these have been sparked by an incident on Thursday, March 18, in Dulsie Bridge.
"This incident has been ascertained to be completely innocent in nature. Officers have traced the vehicle and spoken to all parties involved. There was nothing criminal in this, however we treat all reported incidents seriously and as such conducted appropriate enquiries to understand this.
"Officers have subsequently become aware of posts online with vehicle registrations and misinformation about the incident. We ask that the public are mindful of what they read, share and post online.
"If you have concerns relating to criminality or suspicious behaviour, please report this to officers.
"Always be mindful of content posted online and in turn practice responsible social media behaviour."

Ah cmon.. Next the travellers will have moved in down the skate park and be looking for dogs to steal

Keep those furbabies safe and get kitted up like 007 when taking Rover out for a walk
159619135_4350147718345809_7596411555388452967_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100%26ccb=1-3%26_nc_sid=8bfeb9%26_nc_ohc=81eApMEhzncAX_exoU3%26_nc_ht=scontent.fgla1-1.fna%26oh=e829966cde4f2fa339743fb85c756240%26oe=60808897&key=35adec336caa285dc3febc750c1ab9fff4bddb15aa30adbc1f0d697973c5fc67
image.png.148f549a71d39d6604db430442072ee2.png

Why would you use a panic alarm before something has taken place?

Anyway a neddy girl I used to work with has announced on FB that she is pregnant with some guys wean and has received over 500 likes and hundreds of comments. Firstly who has that many friends or people that give a f**k? Secondly, the last time anyone I speak to heard from her in October she had a long time boyfriend, this wean isn’t with the long term boyfriend and she’s 4 months pregnant, who can find a new man and get up the duff in a pandemic.

Anyway a neddy girl I used to work with has announced on FB that she is pregnant with some guys wean and has received over 500 likes and hundreds of comments. Firstly who has that many friends or people that give a f**k?

I reckon there are probably 500 folk who know/have known me who would probably think "He is/was a decent lad and I'm happy for him." if such a message cropped up on their feed.

15 hours ago, madwullie said:

My youngest son is a picky fucker so I joined an fb group with recipes to try to get some inspiration. Fucking hell. 

Check this out - 507 likes 😂 

Screenshot_20210324-144427_Chrome.jpg

508, that looks quality. Pass me the brown sauce!

On 22/03/2021 at 19:55, Salvo Montalbano said:

Neither of those things are nearly as annoying as the "happy 6 month birthday
!!!" and the like.

I have a few mates who's partners ended up on social media with a fuckin picture and a card for EVERY month until they were 1yo

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2021 at 16:31, throbber said:

B9AC12A6-C109-4551-AA96-2561E78BD14F.jpeg

My maw actually bought me a couple of pairs of these when I was a teenager. Warm and comfy as f**k but you did feel like you were sewn into your pants and obviously would have proven a barrier to my mad shagger exploits had I had any.