Horrific club photos

Haha if I had read your post when pished I would have probably agreed...

:lol:

Now, imagine that beer goggles attitude all the time, mixed with aggression and misanthropy and you're basically imagining being me before I got hitched.

Nowadays I'm completely the same.

I should clarify that, when single, I had very low standards. I'm very much of the "don't have to fancy her to shag her" set.

I'm an animal, basically.

A bottom feeder, to be exact. ;)

I know this, because I was that creature.

Now, imagine that beer goggles attitude all the time, mixed with aggression and misanthropy and you're basically imagining being me before I got hitched.

Nowadays I'm completely the same.

You make a very good point about people getting so overly dressed up when going out in towns though. Lassies here getting dolled up for a night in spoons before heading along to devitos.... Two utter shiteholes.

Like I said, it's a provincial towns thing. The lassies want an excuse to dress up but don't have the geographical proximity, or the means, or the inclination to go somewhere a bit higher class or busier, so they act like the local places are Milan or Ibiza rather than Arbroath or Kilmarnock.

Like I said, it's a provincial towns thing. The lassies want an excuse to dress up but don't have the geographical proximity, or the means, or the inclination to go somewhere a bit higher class or busier, so they act like the local places are Milan or Ibiza rather than Arbroath or Kilmarnock.

They also know that should they venture on the night bus to Glasgow, the majority of men on a night out there wouldn't give them a second glance. Whereas the pool is so small in towns like Kilmarnock that they are likely to be viewed as being much higher up the pecking order than they actually are. A good move from the lassies.

They also know that should they venture on the night bus to Glasgow, the majority of men on a night out there wouldn't give them a second glance. Whereas the pool is so small in towns like Kilmarnock that they are likely to be viewed as being much higher up the pecking order than they actually are. A good move from the lassies.

Oh aye, it's definitely a pasttime that I endorse wholeheartedly. Long may they continue to tart up and stay local.

Was? Is the wedding back on?!

Gemmes up the poley. Baws burst. Yes, the weddings aff.

I'll still not be reverting back to my bottom feeding ways, of old. Took me years of therapy to erase the sights I'd seen, acts I'd committed and the lowly depths of depravity I'd sunk to from my memory. Brutal doesn't even begin to describe it pal. Dirty. Just dirty.

Gemmes up the poley. Baws burst. Yes, the weddings aff.

I'll still not be reverting back to my bottom feeding ways, of old. Took me years of therapy to erase the sights I'd seen, acts I'd committed and the lowly depths of depravity I'd sunk to from my memory. Brutal doesn't even begin to describe it pal. Dirty. Just dirty.

I give you a fortnight.

I give you a fortnight.

I'm gonna be honest wi you Sarge. That's awfay generous as I can see myself shagging Roebucks flair by the end o next week.

However, I'm sure it won't come to that.

I'm gonna be honest wi you Sarge. That's awfay generous as I can see myself shagging Roebucks flair by the end o next week.

However, I'm sure it won't come to that.

Fancy being my wingman? I have a flat in the Cowgate, shooting fish in a barrel so it is.

Edited by Jarkko Wiss