Horrific club photos

Surprisingly small. I have *some* decency when taking photos. I'm not going to say they don't happen... but I would estimate less than 1% of my shots contain "inappropriate" material. As for digging those out and making them public, that will take far too much effort. I don't have a formal w**k bank that I dump them all in, just mark photos as inappropriate in the folder for those shots, and then never process them.

Pics or it didn't happen.

post-23633-0-72120900-1318200105_thumb.j

hahaha, looks liek a slutty troll

Surprisingly small. I have *some* decency when taking photos. I'm not going to say they don't happen... but I would estimate less than 1% of my shots contain "inappropriate" material. As for digging those out and making them public, that will take far too much effort. I don't have a formal w**k bank that I dump them all in, just mark photos as inappropriate in the folder for those shots, and then never process them.

They're in the w**k bank!

fair play to the photographer guy for noticing this and coming on.

Edited by Busta Nut

There's something a bit creepy about this photographer boy.

Surely if you don't want to ask them beforehand because it'll 'ruin the moment', showing them right there and then (and giving them the chance to delete it at that point) would be far better than putting it up on Facebook and waiting on them asking to take it down?

There's something a bit creepy about this photographer boy.

Surely if you don't want to ask them beforehand because it'll 'ruin the moment', showing them right there and then (and giving them the chance to delete it at that point) would be far better than putting it up on Facebook and waiting on them asking to take it down?

Correct. It's bizarre. If folk want to get there picture taken and are facing the camera then fair enough, but taking pictures of people winching without their knowledge is wrong.

Correct. It's bizarre. If folk want to get there picture taken and are facing the camera then fair enough, but taking pictures of people winching without their knowledge is wrong.

The photographer in City on a Saturday night is a right creeper though, he even wears one of those proper geeky utility waistcoats every single time he is working.

I avoid him at all costs when I actually go.

I'm the photographer from City Falkirk

The photographer in City on a Saturday night is a right creeper though, he even wears one of those proper geeky utility waistcoats every single time he is working.

laugh.gif Let battle commence.

Although, about the privacy thing I'm certain I've seen signs saying things like "by entering the premises you consent to being filmed/photographed"

City seems the place to go to. :unsure:

183274_10150200218512222_116211147221_9120433_5272285_n.jpg

:lol: I literally spat my fresh orange juice over my works keyboard seeing these mutants :lol:

What a great thread, great to see it re-bumped up.

Dunno about you, but I now fancy a night out in Falkirk

:lol: I literally spat my fresh orange juice over my works keyboard seeing these mutants :lol:

What a great thread, great to see it re-bumped up.

Dunno about you, but I now fancy a night out in Falkirk

Now I know where Calum Elliot been upto during his injury hell...

If you're going do it in public then tough.

Seen as your new to P&B the green dots that appear on the bottom right of posts represent 1 P&B credit. For every 10 P&B credits you get £1. So get yourself onto the NSFW forum, get all your upskirt photos posted and watch the monies rolling in.

I just gave you 10p.

She is the only one so far a wouldn't rattle

Take a wee sook though, eh?

Seen as your new to P&B the green dots that appear on the bottom right of posts represent 1 P&B credit. For every 10 P&B credits you get £1. So get yourself onto the NSFW forum, get all your upskirt photos posted and watch the monies rolling in.

I just gave you 10p.

I boosted it to 20p but a genius post like that is worth a quid at least.

You must have better eyesight than me. I have real difficulty making out what someone looks like when they're lurking in the shadows.