Horrific club photos

• 2 weeks later...

Dundee Union saturdays always provides:

20396_469647183076863_1650284477_n.jpg

He still in Dundee Union? A lot of my mates went to Dundee Uni so I went on the odd night out there when I was home. He was hanging around doing the quiz etc when I started going.....this was over 10 years ago!

Beast behaviour IMO :P

WTF? Guy's got better teeth than me now!

article-1183171-04F46A6A000005DC-687_468x286.jpg

ohmy.gif

By f**k, McGowan's had his nashers done! That ain't right, man. What's next? Beadle getting a normal-sized hand transplanted onto the end of his arm?

I'm aware Jeremy Beadle's dead, but only a fool would discount the possibility of him returning from the grave with revenge on his mind.

ohmy.gif

By f**k, McGowan's had his nashers done! That ain't right, man. What's next? Beadle getting a normal-sized hand transplanted onto the end of his arm?

I'm aware Jeremy Beadle's dead, but only a fool would discount the possibility of him returning from the grave with revenge on his mind.

Interestingly Benzo Fury airlines has just taken a charter booking in the name of a Mr J Beadle. As you are quick to remind me my job is only to worry about the snacks etc. so I was thinking about a small finger buffet.

Is it just me, or does any1 else see the resemblance to Jamie Langfield? Probably a better keeper too IMO

Well, the picture was taken in an Aberdonian club. ohmy.gif

Maybe Clangfield has one of they mad face scaffolding things that go up through your mouth like Javier Bardem in the latest James Bond movie, and he doesn't wear it in public so he can go out on the piss without getting grief for it.

Probably not though.

Edited by dane-don