Horrific club photos

The one on the right isn't playing with a full deck. Always goes about Dusk himself collecting glasses and putting them at the bar. :lol:

*and no, he doesn't work there.

Think his nickname is Wee Fermer or something like that. You always see him out and about in Stirling. I remember when I was 18 and going to Enigma (Dusk) and he was cutting about back then as well. Harmless enough wee guy.

The dirty burds go to Opium. You won't find girlfriend material there but if it's a filthy ride you're after it's the place to go.

Went there on Saturday for like 10mins then fucked off because it was packed.

Classic SOL

Tbf leaving a club because it's rammed is pretty stupid, that means you can play a numbers game plus what the f**k were you expecting in a tiny place down in the Grassmarket area on a Saturday night?

• 4 weeks later...

I reckon the guy on the left spent a night with her.

12045406_1060511787315920_20928672301533

That, Moz, is a thousand yard stare.

I reckon, and this pure speculation on my part. The wasp snaffler lay our victim underneath a glass coffee table. Then showed him her party piece. The impression of Winston Churchill Smoking a cigar.

That would do it.