Horrific club photos

2 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

There's nothing really horrific about this except the boys split his pint and some c***s drinking alcopops. 

Youre using up thread space with this shite. 

It's just as well for Magee that there isn't a "Horrific tradesmen photos" thread.

3 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Bloke on the right is one of my best mates. I will pass on the news of his new celebrity status.

Does he always hang about with Will Young and Lee Wallace?

There's nothing really horrific about this except the boys split his pint and some c***s drinking alcopops. 
Youre using up thread space with this shite. 

It looks like he's posting any pic so he can greenie himself with his alias account :lol:

17 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

It looks like he's posting any pic so he can greenie himself with his alias account :lol:

You're probably not far off the truth there. The BhoyFartinez is a fucking rocket, just like Dave. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You're probably not far off the truth there. The BhoyFartinez is a fucking rocket, just like Dave. 

I have an idea who the fartinez guy might be, im sure mods will confirm it isnt me.

Im pretty sure Tony/Fartinez is frantically green dotting random posts of mine so people think its a secondary account of mine which I can 100% guarentee it isnt.

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I have an idea who the fartinez guy might be, im sure mods will confirm it isnt me.

Im pretty sure Tony/Fartinez is frantically green dotting random posts of mine so people think its a secondary account of mine which I can 100% guarentee it isnt.

gif-bored-dr-evil-meh-right-sarcastic-sk

6 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Shut up, Fartinez.

Mods please confirm or deny if Fartinez is an alias for someone. Don't reveal who though, the speculation will be better.

29 minutes ago, bennett said:

Again not seeing anything horrific about those pics, maybe no the brawest but hardly horrific.

Well I did say it was a bit of a let down. They seem to be posting less and less mutants on their websites. They must be looking to attract slightly less rancid folk

3 hours ago, GnR989 said:

Well I did say it was a bit of a let down. They seem to be posting less and less mutants on their websites. They must be looking to attract slightly less rancid folk

Yes, this is what it was like before they tightened things up.

Freaks.JPG