Doctor Who

yoda

Wasnt the whole point of the story that if he said his name then the timelords would know he was there and come through the crack? So why didnt they come through the crack, when they obviously knew he was there, when they sent through the regen energy?

Wasnt the whole point of the story that if he said his name then the timelords would know he was there and come through the crack? So why didnt they come through the crack, when they obviously knew he was there, when they sent through the regen energy?

Cause Clara offered them all a I tire of her without the tardis tone ting clothes onto her. *

*which idiot at the BBC felt that was a good idea btw, should have demanded it all be done naked.

Much better than the usual tripe we usually get at christmas.

Did think they tried to fit too much in and there were too many winks at previous episodes but at the same time they were pretty enjoyable.

You can only really compare this to other xmas episodes and well at least Katherine Jenkins singing didnt save the day.

I've always thought Jason Isaacs would make a great Master, seeing him in Harry Potter the now reminded me of this. Probably too big a name for the show I'd imagine.

Hello to Jason Isaacs

The regeneration limit thing always annoyed me, kinda wish they just glossed over it, especially since we've seen Matt regenerating in An impossible astronaut, trying to do it in Lets kill Hitler and he mentioned he could at any time during A nightmare in silver

Still though, I really liked the final 10 mins, too stuff and a cracking send off for him

Guess I must be alone in my opinion. I thought that was a steaming pile of horseshit. As is so often the case with Doctor Who Christmas specials, I was left very very disappointed. Very poorly written, disjointed in places, Clara's family were predictable and dreadful and so many things were just left without explanation. Plus Matt Smith's prosthetics were shite.

The only saving grace was the regen energy coming through the crack in the sky and Peter Capaldi.