Doctor Who

yoda

I'm out of step again, thought the van Gogh one was the worst of the series (especially the last few minutes). Eleventh Hour, Time of Angels / Flesh and Stone, Amy's Choice and one or two others were all very good though.

I agree with ya. My favourite matt smith ones just get dumped on whilst my least favourite are rated as the best. IMO the Van Gogh one was embarrassing.

Also, going back to David Tennant's last episode, I thought it was partially excruciating. A couple of decent scenes but RTD seemed to have as much trouble letting go as Peter Jackson did with LOTR and stretched it out far too much. DT's acting when he realises he has to save Bernard Cribbins is fantastic though...

I enjoyed the Van Gogh one immensely, but agree that Tennants final episode went on too long, if they'd cut the whole "last visit" to his old companions it would be a better ending, either way it was sensational. Reminds me how much I miss The Master, every other enemy is becoming a tad tedious now, would be nice to see him come back or introduce a new threat

I enjoyed the Van Gogh one immensely, but agree that Tennants final episode went on too long, if they'd cut the whole "last visit" to his old companions it would be a better ending, either way it was sensational. Reminds me how much I miss The Master, every other enemy is becoming a tad tedious now, would be nice to see him come back or introduce a new threat

A new Master has been cast and will appear in Series 8

A new Master has been cast and will appear in Series 8

Has it been released how often he'll appear?

And have to admit I've never seen this boy from Eastenders act before, tough act to follow Simm though

Simm is a big act to follow, don't know if Micky moon is the right man. I thought his 3 seconds in Star Wars was far better than his whole time in 'Enders.

Mind you Iv never been the biggest fan of the denizens of Albert Square. I hope, if it is him, that he does a good turn.