Doctor Who

yoda

Watching the 'Night of the Doctor' clip for at least fifth time now, I only just picked up on the options that the sisters of Karn offered Paul McGann's Doctor. "

Fat or thin, man or woman."

Maybe it's just me, but is that show hinting in the future that there will be a female doctor?

Watching the 'Night of the Doctor' clip for at least fifth time now, I only just picked up on the options that the sisters of Karn offered Paul McGann's Doctor. "

Fat or thin, man or woman."

Maybe it's just me, but is that show hinting in the future that there will be a female doctor?

Definitely. You just know they are desperate to do it.

What did people think of An Adventure of Time and Space?

It took a bit of time to get going, but the last half of it was thoroughly enjoyable. Didn't like the very end bit though, as they took the sentimentality there just a bit too far for my liking.

It was excellent. Truly excellent.

Mark Gatiss should retire right now, because he'll never write anything better than that.

It was excellent. Truly excellent.

Mark Gatiss should retire right now, because he'll never write anything better than that.

Agreed on Mark Gatiss. I was skeptical because I didn't think he could write something like that off the bat, even he's not bad at adapting screenplays, like Sherlock for example. I do worry however that he will inevitably be Moffat's replacement.

It was mostly the parts with it feeling like everyone leaving Hartnell that I appreicated the most. My history is hazy on Hartnell obviously, but to have such an attachment to a show when it was getting to the point that he barely recognised the people he was working with, not to mention the weights of his health, was quite heartwarming indeed.

It took a bit of time to get going, but the last half of it was thoroughly enjoyable. Didn't like the very end bit though, as they took the sentimentality there just a bit too far for my liking.

I liked it. Enjoyable. At times it did feel like a story about William Hartnell though.

They showed the full 4 parts of 'An Unearthly Child' on BBC 4 after it as well. Midn you, I thought it was honking. Definitely a product of it's time. Hartnell was good as the Doctor mind.

What's the deal with Susan anyway? She was supposed to be the Doctor's grand daughter, so that means the Doctor must have had a wife and a child at some point? What happened to them?

Or did she just call the Doctor her grand father but he wasn't actually?

Google search page is fantastic today

Took me a second to get it when I first saw it!

What's the deal with Susan anyway? She was supposed to be the Doctor's grand daughter, so that means the Doctor must have had a wife and a child at some point? What happened to them?

Or did she just call the Doctor her grand father but he wasn't actually?

Was never ever expanded on.

Really enjoyed that.

Didn't see the need for Matt Smith to "appear" near the end, though.

Really enjoyed that.

Didn't see the need for Matt Smith to "appear" near the end, though.

That was the part I was on about. It was certainly one of those 'aw f**k off' moments that kind of diminished it all a little bit. I get that they were trying to convey that there was a tremendous legacy about it, but I think if they had just used Patrick Troughton in a passing the buck type manner, it would have been just fine.