stone roses

doulikefish

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I got 2 of the last lot. Was queuing on see tickets for 20 mins refreshed on another browser got in. Selected tickets, entered payment info arghhh tickets not available.

Ticketmaster 45 minutes queuing then suddenly I'm allowed free reign on ticketmaster. Instantly thought I was buggered but went through the process and got 2 tickets. As soon as the purchase was confirmed I thought Id try and get another 2 incase any of my mates weren't s lucky. Again straight through but no tickets available. Buying tickets over the internet is a pain the hoop. Also heard the apps let people get straight to the front of the que. b*****ds :lol:

Ticketmaster was taking ages so panicked a bit and resorted to viagogo, £80.

Has anyone used them before, bit worried that it might be a last minute delivery?

I've just been informed that my good lady bought 2 today, I wasn't even arsed about seeing them as they are shit live and if truth be told I'm more into seeing Primal Scream than them. On the plus side I can go on facebook and annoy all the ones greeting that they coudn't get tickets.

Ticket touts are utter c***s IMO. I'd rather just return them to where I bought them from tbh.

Folk who purposefully buy tickets just to sell again are indeed c**ts.

Was looking for Motorhead tickets and a boy on Gumtree was asking £120 for the pair when face value was £27.

However I'd say it's fine to stick it on ebay for face value and anything extra that you make is fair game.

I've just been informed that my good lady bought 2 today, I wasn't even arsed about seeing them as they are shit live and if truth be told I'm more into seeing Primal Scream than them. On the plus side I can go on facebook and annoy all the ones greeting that they coudn't get tickets.

They were actually quite good in Manchester live, and it was a great day out even if it did take 3 hours to get back the hotel. At least the green is walking distance for everyone. Anyway got 4 tickets so looking forward to it

• 7 months later...

Buzzing for the Roses on the Green now, Anyone on here going? The support line-up looks pretty tasty as well, It should be a relly good day out I'll need to check out their film before next weekend as well to get me even more up for it.

Archived