stone roses

doulikefish

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got 3 on Ticketmaster. Just need to hope my wee brother hasn't got his pals to get him one and his Christmas is sorted.

That's exactly what I'm planning. Will phone my mum later and check he hasn't got them, but don't think he'd be able to afford them.

Even with the multiple rip-off charges on that SeeTickets (which is a fucking brutal site), it still came to less than £65 a pop, which I think is great value for that line-up.

Got mine on ents24.com, didn't get up in time to go to grouchos lol. Also I accidentally got the cancellation protection, ah well, f**k it, got the tickets which is the main thing..

That's exactly what I'm planning. Will phone my mum later and check he hasn't got them, but don't think he'd be able to afford them.

Even with the multiple rip-off charges on that SeeTickets (which is a fucking brutal site), it still came to less than £65 a pop, which I think is great value for that line-up.

unsure.gif

Anyway, four tickets purchased, bring it on! biggrin.gif

I think I got them over the phone. Never got a reference number but they said they will charge my card, does this mean I'm successful? Has anyone ever booked over the phone with ticketmaster? :unsure:

Archived