Burnistoun

SOL

No, anything pish is automatically pish.

Still Game is hilarious, Brave was brilliant, Braveheart is great. Burnistoun (based on the sketches posted here) would appear to be utterly shite, the bra joke may have been fine if it was a one-off throwaway comment in a sketch, but a minute of the same joke being repeated ad nauseum is not remotely funny.

Not quite sure of the relevance other than they were set in Scotland but Braveheart was an average film and Brave is the worst Pixar film by a long distance.

I agree that Burniston is hit and miss but so is most comedy. The difference is that over time with Scotch and Wry, Still Game, Chewin the Fat or an Absolutely you forget the bits that were utter shite and remember the classic sketches.

Not quite sure of the relevance other than they were set in Scotland but Braveheart was an average film and Brave is the worst Pixar film by a long distance.

I agree that Burniston is hit and miss but so is most comedy. The difference is that over time with Scotch and Wry, Still Game, Chewin the Fat or an Absolutely you forget the bits that were utter shite and remember the classic sketches.

Braveheart was a great film, the 5 Oscars show that those who know what they're talking about agree with me.

Brave has its money back in the States alone despite only being aimed at a very small market, and you seem to have only seen a couple of Pixar films... but if you've seen the 40+ Pixar films then I'll bow to your great knowledge.

I've seen 12 of them and it's certainly in the top half of those.

EDIT: If you can't see the relevance given the XBL post that I was replying to, then you're clearly a moron. I'll just put you on ignore as you clearly aren't worthy of further acknowledgement.

Edited by SaltyTON

Braveheart was a great film, the 5 Oscars show that those who know what they're talking about agree with me.

Brave has its money back in the States alone despite only being aimed at a very small market, and you seem to have only seen a couple of Pixar films... but if you've seen the 40+ Pixar films then I'll bow to your great knowledge.

I've seen 12 of them and it's certainly in the top half of those.

EDIT: If you can't see the relevance given the XBL post that I was replying to, then you're clearly a moron. I'll just put you on ignore as you clearly aren't worthy of further acknowledgement.

Love your last paragraph. What an angry young man you are.

Braveheart may have got 5 Oscars but it's still an average film in my opinion. No idea where you get the 41 Pixar movies from but from their 13 major releases then again in my opinion Brave is easily one of the least entertaining. Although to be fair I haven't seen Cars 2.

Classic Salty. Surely he must have about 98% of forum members on ignore now?

Film critics are among the least qualified to decide what is a good film. Braveheart proves this. The Battle of Stirling Bridge conducted with neither a river nor a bridge instantly VOIDS Braveheart as having any legitimate positive attributes.

Film critics are among the least qualified to decide what is a good film. Braveheart proves this. The Battle of Stirling Bridge conducted with neither a river nor a bridge instantly VOIDS Braveheart as having any legitimate positive attributes.

Calm down it's a film not a documentary.

I watched a few sketches from this on YouTube and its so unfunny its unbelievable. Its possible I picked some sketches that aren't their best but I doubt it 'cause I watched that "Widden Pallets" sketch that I hear everyone talking about. Not even as much as a smile was cracked.

Then I watched this infuriating sketch about "Nae rolls" Just.Not.Funny.

I watched a few sketches from this on YouTube and its so unfunny its unbelievable. Its possible I picked some sketches that aren't their best but I doubt it 'cause I watched that "Widden Pallets" sketch that I hear everyone talking about. Not even as much as a smile was cracked.

Then I watched this infuriating sketch about "Nae rolls" Just.Not.Funny.

The Gym

These are the best clips mate, if you don't like these then I doubt you'll ever like this show.