The Creepy & The Strange

• 11 months later...

Swagger Jagger.

There is some pretty spooky shit going on in this thread, but without a shadow of a doubt, never having heard this until searching for it just now, I can safely say that this is the most fucked up, disturbed and horrendous thing I have ever heard. Of all the stories of gruesome murders and paranormal activities on this thread that should scare the shit out of me, I won't sleep tonight in case I ever hear this atrocity again.

What has been heard cannot be unheard

Then everything seemed to freeze then bang bang bang the shops lights wen't out one after the other untill there was complete darkness.

Everyone screaming could hear kids cry but the intire sky was like a bottle green colour and the sun seemed 10 times closer and it was pitch black, so i have started running all i can hear is screams and the sound of the bombing sirens and police sirens.

I being to run around in the direction of my home the same way i walk home everyday yet the building had been knocked down years back and replaced the old buildings were all still there so i'm still running trying to get past hundereds of people then i look back up to the sky and all i can see now is green smoke in the air with the pitch black sun still there then people infront of me start dropping like flys one after the other until i see two people infront of me drop then finally me.

I drop to the floor i can feel my organs collapsing and i'm choking on the smoke, then i wake up out of my sleep but i still can't get out of the dream i'm still there yet part of me is telling myself i have woke

sounds like he has ended up sitting next to the green brigade imo

Good one.

That type of thing won't have been available at Auschwitz itself. When I went there all they had merch-wise was a small bookshop, which felt about right. Maybe some chancers in the town itself try to cash in on it, who knows.

theres a restaurant at the car park of berkenau(auschwitz II) ,i wasnt too impressed by that

theres a restaurant at the car park of berkenau(auschwitz II) ,i wasnt too impressed by that

I was in Berlin recently and was quite impressed that they have a Starbucks at the base of the TV Tower in Alexanderplatz, the latter built as a big "f*** you" to capitalist West Berlin and a grand symbol of communist brilliance in the East. Just let that sink in.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I was in Berlin recently and was quite impressed that they have a Starbucks at the base of the TV Tower in Alexanderplatz, the latter built as a big "f*** you" to capitalist West Berlin and a grand symbol of communist brilliance in the East. Just let that sink in.

Similarly, the Communist Museum in Prague is built above a MacDonald's.

And a monumental design error given that the shape and panelllng of the globe on the tower gives off the impression of a crucifix every time the sun shines. Which the communists didn't like one bit.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched a documentary about Jonestown last night, extremely messed up. It's hard to imagine someone being able to convince 1000 people to commit suicide but he did it without too much trouble at all.

The creepiest thing about it is you can actually listen to the 'death tape' on Wikipedia which is a 45 minute recording of the Reverend initially breaking the news to his followers that all is lost and that they have to go ahead with the mass suicide. This is followed by sounds of them actually doing it, children screaming etc and him telling them to 'die with dignity'.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown if you can stomach it. The documentary is called Paradise Lost and is on Netflix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not creepy, just strange..

Noted Siberian hermit Agafya Lykova, 71, the last surviving member of the reclusive Lykov family, has been evacuated by helicopter from her home in the wilderness in order to receive medical treatment.

Vice produced a documentary about Lykova a couple of years ago. She didn't meet anyone from outside her immediate family until she was over thirty years old.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lykov_family

http://www.vice.com/video/agafias-*****a-life-full-length

Noted Siberian hermit Agafya Lykova, 71, the last surviving member of the reclusive Lykov family, has been evacuated by helicopter from her home in the wilderness in order to receive medical treatment.

Vice produced a documentary about Lykova a couple of years ago. She didn't meet anyone from outside her immediate family until she was over thirty years old.

Family of religious nutters.

The parents are a couple of Russian Orthodox fundamentalist who eff off to Siberia and live in a log cabin for some vague reason nobody can remember.

Slight problem it's all bit "local shop" Little Britanish.

Years go by and and something like the Electricity Board turn up.

The adult children then drop dead like flies since they've no immunity to colds etc having never met any other humans.

Basically maw and paw killed their own children with stupidity.

Most interesting thing about it was they wanted to stay out there and refused anything from outside. With the exception of one thing.

Salt.

• 1 month later...