Dance Songs

SOL

Taking a wee night off in Idecea tonight (machines need to refuel ken), been v. dece so far but tomorrow is the big one for Cream.

Met Ferry Corsten in Cafe del Mar on Sunday then saw him at Eden that night. Cosmic Gate stole the show there though. Markus Schulz was phenomenal at ASOT on Monday, someone I've always had a passing interest in but he blew me away. Dash Berlin played a dece set as well.

Despite the Hardwell love in here I will be avoiding his room tomorrow night - whole night will be spent in the main room for Paul van Dyk, Gareth Emery, and the man I've been looking forward to most all week, John O'Callaghan. Love this island :)

Tomorrowland is being streamed live on YouTube, Tiesto just finishing his set.

Edit: thats the end of day 1, not sure whos being shown live the next 2 days. I read that Hardwell won't be live though.

Edited by Super_A

Taking a wee night off in Idecea tonight (machines need to refuel ken), been v. dece so far but tomorrow is the big one for Cream.

Pfft, a night off?! You're there for a short time, no time for taking a night off. I was there last month. Loved every minute of it. I went to see Zedd and Departures at Ushuaia but can't remember many of the songs that they played. Does anyone know if it's possible to get a playlist of it or will a cd or such will be released?

Pfft, a night off?! You're there for a short time, no time for taking a night off. I was there last month. Loved every minute of it. I went to see Zedd and Departures at Ushuaia but can't remember many of the songs that they played. Does anyone know if it's possible to get a playlist of it or will a cd or such will be released?

Setlist.fm might have it if you know the date.

Been listening to a fair bit of harder trance over the last 6 weeks or so, started out with Aly & Fila, John O'Callaghan etc but have dug a bit deeper and found some class stuff. The main guy I'm really enjoying is called Photographer, who seems to have been getting some airplay on ASOT over the last couple of weeks. Some boy.

Armin dropped this as his 2nd last song in his Tomorrowland set, mashed up with the vocals from Shivers. Qual tune.

Anyone listening to the Spinnin' Sessions podcast? Pretty good format; weekly, with half an hour of new music then a half-hour guestmix: http://soundcloud.com/spinninsessions/spinnin-sessions-012

Afrojack was on this week. Haven't listened to him much recently but he's on at SW4 the day I'm going so will prob go along and see him. This will sound insane when it gets dropped:

I have eight Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike tickets for sale if anyone is interested. It's an e-ticket, so need to take the all of them.

Why have you got eight? It's a shame as I would of taken 2.