Pointless

Socca_G

Anybody see today's?

Absolutely cracking chemical elements round, and also a head-to-head round on American Gangsters & Outlaws that I biffed f**k out of, with the inevitable John Dillinger answer scoring lowest icon_biggrin.gif Did also get the other 4, as most of them feature in the book Public Enemies.

Aye, I enjoyed it. I knew only 3 of the music ones, some of the elements and most of the gangsters and outlaws(mainly due to having seen the film public enemies)

I secretly love it when they fancy themselves in the final and go for a high brow topic like Oxford, then totally bomb :lol:

Elements beginning with consonants is a gimme for anyone that did Chemistry at school. Only know the big hits for Radiohead so I'd have guessed some obscure PMs for the final- Pitt the elder actually crossed my mind too!

Hopefully "Directors Named David" will be chosen soon, I'm a keen admirer of Fincher, Lynch and Lean.

Planet Telex was the one that won it for me, although it was a bit of a punt - I know the name more than whether it was a single or not, although something in the back of my brain stuck that it was a double A.

Thought the PMs who went to Oxford was a bit of a gimme. Name 3 relatively obscure PMs from antiquity and it's pretty much 50/50 whether they went to Oxford or Cambridge and a fair chance of them being pointless. Went for Pitt the Elder, Pitt the Younger and Lord North, 2 of which it turned out went to Oxford.

Recurring Men Behaving Badly Actors, Recurring Mrs Brown's Boys Actors, where Recurring means appeared in three or more episodes.

Thanks.

Not huge on the other 2 so I'd have stuck with G&S and said Alison Steadman, Adrian Scarborough and Melanie Walters.