6 ---> G

I've rolled my £40 onto Manu Utd away at Everton at 5/6, strangely I probably wouldn't have out this on had they not been thumped last weekend. If that comes in I was thinking Norwish earlier in the week but I'm fancying the Jacks at home to Bolton, the kind of game they need to win if they are going to stay up, reasonable at home and against a Bolton time who should allow them to play their 'Swanscelona' football.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right feck it im in too, First bet Man Utd £10 @ 4/5 - £18 back

Par T i was thinking about Huddersfield too but have them on my main coupon and dont want to put all my eggs in one basket! Everyone seems to be going for them so now fear the worst :-(

Dundee now 13/10 with Willie Hills. I'd still be putting my £20 on that.

Jesus Christ that's such a fucking shoe in I wish I could do it. But as much as people go on about value, putting bias aside etc there's no fucking way I'm spending today hoping we get beat for the purposes of 6G.

Jesus Christ that's such a fucking shoe in I wish I could do it. But as much as people go on about value, putting bias aside etc there's no fucking way I'm spending today hoping we get beat for the purposes of 6G.

Normally I'd agree, but we're rotten at home this year, from going something like 18 months unbeaten at home to not winning there all season. But the 3-1 win last week has made me a bit more confident in the result especially seeing as our two strikers scored.

ps it's only 6/5 now.

Decided to give this a go to see which goes first - my nerve or my selections!

Going t0 start with a fiver on Norwich at home to Blackburn, 21/20 on Paddy Power.

<_<

Start again with West Brom v Liverpool, again at 21/20 with Paddy Power.

Archived