6 ---> G

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing is a cert, unless you're betting on Dunfermline to get pumped :lol:

No idea who I'm picking for my next bet, will require a bit more thought, as it will be my biggest bet ever :o

Will be starting this with a tenner next time, so it'll be 7G.

Will probably be next Saturday as well, possibly Inter on Wednesday night.

Was tempted by Leeds today but they've a habit of ruining my coupons.

Don't like that price at all. Would fancy Man Utd to be fired up for it but Goodison is hardly an easy place to go. Didn't Everton beat them there last season?

Bound to be better options elsewhere as 4/5 is poor imo.

Yeah, but as I see this more of a "fun" bet, I'm keeping it all in the same account(Betfred), instead of mixing it up with my more serious betting.

Anyway, just got back from Bratislava after a few days away and found out Man U won. Up to £72, lumped on Stoke tomorrow night at 6/5.

Yeah, but as I see this more of a "fun" bet, I'm keeping it all in the same account(Betfred), instead of mixing it up with my more serious betting.

Anyway, just got back from Bratislava after a few days away and found out Man U won. Up to £72, lumped on Stoke tomorrow night at 6/5.

I was thinking Stoke too, but I'm going to leave it, wouldn't surprise me if Newcastle got a lucky late equaliser.

Fair enough mate. I watched the highlights last night and Everton were really unlucky imo, which kind of backed up (in my my anyway) my view that 4/5 was on the small side. A wins a win though so well done.

I thought I'd join the fun and stuck a ten spot on yesterday which won. The winnings were doubled earlier today. Not going to post any teams though for fear of the p&b jinx, will do if I get it to the ton though.

Put £10 on Spurs -1 at 10/11 - Returned £19.09

£19.09 on Lille to beat Valenciennes at 5/4 - Returns £42.95 if it wins.

Finished 0-0 :(

The annoying thing is i shat out of Atletico Madrid, Malaga and Lazio wins before choosing Lille, and they all won except Lille.

Archived