6 ---> G

Popped into the bookies after our game and stuck a tenner on Man City/Boro double.

Returned: £23.33

Will probably go for St Johnstone against Aberdeen on Monday night next.

£23.33 on St Johnstone tonight. Potential returns: £55.99

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he's referring to the postponement of the game.

I didn't realise it was postponed...

I'll need to get my £20 on something else now.

Be easier to keep up this way.

Attempt One

£10 on Alloa vs Stranraer @ Evens - Returned £20.00

£20 on St Johnstone vs Aberdeen @ 5/4 - Returns £45.00 - POSTPONED

£20 on Stirling vs Arbroath @ Evens - Returned £40

Attempt Two

£10 on Arsenal -1 vs Marseille @ 7/4 - Returns £27.50

Attempt Three

£10 on Lyon Vs Real Madrid -1 @ 6/4 - Returned £25

£25 on Red Bull Salzburg vs Athletic Bilbao @ 6/5 - Returned £55

£55 on Dag And Red vs Shrewsbury @ 6/5 - Returned £121

Not risking the £121 yet.

Back at £0. Went against my own initial advice and went for Annan today instead of Cowdenbeath because it was a slightly better price. That'll teach me!

Also have a separate 10er on Spain at 5/6

One more shot at this for a long long while. When I started gambling it was literally a quid accumulator every week on around 10 teams. It may not be the best strategy for making money but it adds a bit of fun, rewards can be pretty big, and the losses don't really hurt.

I've recently checked out my accounts on PP, WHO, and BetFred and it turns out over the history of my account I've just about broken even on 2 and lost a decent amount on the other so I'm chucking it for a while after this £20.

£20 on Montenegro tonight returns £54. If it comes up, I'll be withdrawing the £20 and continuing with the £34.

Apart from that, it'll be 1 and 2 quid accumulators for me.

One more shot at this for a long long while. When I started gambling it was literally a quid accumulator every week on around 10 teams. It may not be the best strategy for making money but it adds a bit of fun, rewards can be pretty big, and the losses don't really hurt.

I've recently checked out my accounts on PP, WHO, and BetFred and it turns out over the history of my account I've just about broken even on 2 and lost a decent amount on the other so I'm chucking it for a while after this £20.

£20 on Montenegro tonight returns £54. If it comes up, I'll be withdrawing the £20 and continuing with the £34.

Keep the faith young soldier, we're all gonna get there in the end ;)

Well that's another £20 gone. Didn't expect Montenegro to qualify but really thought they would've got a wee win tonight. Ah well.

I haven't got around to posting here yet. I've had one go at this so far and got to £170 odd before River Plate let me down, stupid bet and I don't know why I went international because I know very little outside Scottish and Engerlish football.

Unintentionally started again tonight, I was strolling through Skybet and saw Corinthians at 13/8, I know I know very little in world football, but I also know Corinthians are a decent team and that was an extremely generous price. It's come in so I'll use the £26 at the weekend and hopefully get further this time.

I also had a single on Corinthians last night so I think I'll use the winnings to get going with this.

Attempt One:

£20 on Ceara v Corinthians @ 2.20 Returns £44.00

£44 on Dagengam & Redbridge v Southend @ 1.83 - potential returns £80.52

Be easier to keep up this way.

Attempt One

£10 on Alloa vs Stranraer @ Evens - Returned £20.00

£20 on St Johnstone vs Aberdeen @ 5/4 - Returns £45.00 - POSTPONED

£20 on Stirling vs Arbroath @ Evens - Returned £40

£40 on Dundee United vs Hearts @ 6/4 - Returned £100

Attempt Two

£10 on Arsenal -1 vs Marseille @ 7/4 - Returns £27.50

Attempt Three