6 ---> G

Started this again with Hearts v St Johnstone (DNB) @ 13/8

I am breaking my own rules here by betting on St Johnstone but we have Hearts sussed at Tynecastle. I don't see us losing this.

Scrap that, it could get messy.

Monchengladbach (DNB) v Dortmund @ 6/4

Gladbach are very good at home and are usually my banker bet (won 3 times with them already this season) so I feel very comfortable having the safety net of the draw.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toying with Anderlecht to beat AEK Athens tonight. But I'm loathe to back an away win in Europe twice in a row. Suppose if I didn't take it on and they won anyway I'd be annoyed but still.

EDIT: fahk it. It's on.

Doncaster away is a potentially tricky game for Southampton IMO.

Really?

Doncaster have 1 win at home in 10 league games. In their last 10 league games they have suffered 6 defeats.

Southampton have won 7 of their last 10 league games (with only 1 defeat against a Bristol City side that has hit top form recently). Fair enough, they have had 2 league defeats in 10 fixtures away from home this season, but I wouldn't say it's potentially tricky at all.

Having had a good look at the weekend fixtures - there is one that appeals to me as great value and I've decided to go with it. With the full kitty.

£362.56 on Doncaster Rovers v Southampton @ 1.80 - potential returns £652.61

Do you find it difficult to walk around with such massive balls?

Really?

Doncaster have 1 win at home in 10 league games. In their last 10 league games they have suffered 6 defeats.

Southampton have won 7 of their last 10 league games (with only 1 defeat against a Bristol City side that has hit top form recently). Fair enough, they have had 2 league defeats in 10 fixtures away from home this season, but I wouldn't say it's potentially tricky at all.

Stats don't mean much, football can throw surprises when you least expect it. I just feel Doncaster are a team that can beat anyone in the league if things click. Ok they probably won't win, and Southampton probably will, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a draw.

Do you find it difficult to walk around with such massive balls?

:lol:

I have a horrible feeling they will be deflated on Saturday. I've been having nightmares about it already!

Stats don't mean much, football can throw surprises when you least expect it. I just feel Doncaster are a team that can beat anyone in the league if things click. Ok they probably won't win, and Southampton probably will, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a draw.

Thanks for that groundbreaking insight there. There is obviously an element of risk, especially away from home but when it comes to a (near) evens bet this is about as straight forward as they come. I think Southampton are very much overpriced.

I'm not a gambling expert but generally I stick money on the team that is statistically better. As for the bit in bold, that's ludicrous. They (along with Coventry) are the worst side in the division by a considerable distance.

What a fucking ridiculous statement. Anyone can beat anyone in that league if they 'click' not just Doncaster fucking Rovers. If they 'click' and Southampton also 'click' then what happens then? Southampton win obviously as they are a far better team.

Jesus Christ calm down boys. If Djouf and Sharp play well Southampton are in for a tough game. I also think it's risky betting on an away team, bogey grounds and all that. And thanks matty, but I'm 18 and don't flip McDonalds burgers for a living. :)

If Doncaster take something I will be swiftly on here giving it tight.

Started this again with Hearts v St Johnstone (DNB) @ 13/8

I am breaking my own rules here by betting on St Johnstone but we have Hearts sussed at Tynecastle. I don't see us losing this.

Scrap that, it could get messy.

Monchengladbach (DNB) v Dortmund @ 6/4

Gladbach are very good at home and are usually my banker bet (won 3 times with them already this season) so I feel very comfortable having the safety net of the draw.

It's 15/8 on Coral, it's a pretty decent bet.

Jesus Christ calm down boys. If Djouf and Sharp play well Southampton are in for a tough game. I also think it's risky betting on an away team, bogey grounds and all that. And thanks matty, but I'm 18 and don't flip McDonalds burgers for a living. :)

Your not alone, although southampton are a good side and doncaster are poor how many times does a game like this let you down on your coupon on a sat? Speaking from experience, every fuucking week!!

Toying with Anderlecht to beat AEK Athens tonight. But I'm loathe to back an away win in Europe twice in a row. Suppose if I didn't take it on and they won anyway I'd be annoyed but still.

EDIT: fahk it. It's on.

Gut was right about that. 2-1 Anderlecht. Up to 92 sheets. Buhlieve.

I've started this a few times and the most i've got to was £80, but i had a £5 free bet so i've started it again with that.

Bets so far

£5 free bet - NY Giants at New Orleans (-7.5 New Orleans) Evens = £5

£5 bet - Twente v Fulham (Twente) Evens = £10

£10 bet - Philadelphia at Seattle (+3 Seattle) Evens = Returns £20

Went for Anderlecht with the first £20 which came up at Evens. Then I decided to go for Besiktas and Queresma's last minute goal won me £84. I'm not sure who to go for next maybe a 'safety' bet to try and get me to £100.

I quite like McDonald's actually. Superb banter and it's not hard work at all.

ps you don't flip the burgers, you grill them smile.gif

Archived