6 ---> G

Nah, f**k you. I supported you and said I would cheer on saints and all that, all I got back was a sarcastic mocking of my opinion. So get fucked.

He never actually mocked you in anyway. Just gave his opinion like you did on the game. You felt Donny could win and Steve thought Southampton were going to come out on top.

Tbf i did agree with you when i was reading this that Doncaster could pose a problem for the Saints. Southampston at home are the bet, away from home their record shows their vunerable and i agreed with what u said, i just couldnt postas i was reading it on my phone.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlucky Steve. Every away game in the Championship is a tough call but agree there was a bit of value in backing the Saints yesterday. On another day it comes in for you.

So:

£10 on Middlesborough v West Ham 11/8 : 0-2 - Returned £23.75

£23.75 on Celtic v Atletico Madrid 11/10: Returned £49.87

3rd bet today, had to wait til today as this was the bet that stood out but it was hard sitting on it yesterday with so many other games on.

£49.87 on Wolves v Sunderland DNB 6/5

You can get 2/1 on the black cats today which I think is too big. Granted they're on a poor run at the moment but I feel they are a better side than their results have shown. They absolutely battered Wigan last weekend and managed to lose the game, but sooner or later they will turn those games in to three points. Although O'Neil won't take charge today I don't think his appointment can be underestimated. The supporters will be up for this and the players will be well aware the new manager is watching and will won't to show what their worth.

Wolves goal difference is -10, conceding at least one in all but one of their home games. Defensively they are poor but at home they are capable of digging out results so I think the DNB is the way to go, little less greed and a bit more protection to keep the 6---->G run going.

'Mon the Black Cats.

Unlucky Steve. Every away game in the Championship is a tough call but agree there was a bit of value in backing the Saints yesterday. On another day it comes in for you.

3rd bet today, had to wait til today as this was the bet that stood out but it was hard sitting on it yesterday with so many other games on.o

You can get 2/1 on the black cats today which I think is too big. Granted they're on a poor run at the moment but I feel they are a better side than their results have shown. They absolutely battered Wigan last weekend and managed to lose the game, but sooner or later they will turn those games in to three points. Although O'Neil won't take charge today I don't think his appointment can be underestimated. The supporters will be up for this and the players will be well aware the new manager is watching and will won't to show what their worth.

Wolves goal difference is -10, conceding at least one in all but one of their home games. Defensively they are poor but at home they are capable of digging out results so I think the DNB is the way to go, little less greed and a bit more protection to keep the 6---->G run going.

'Mon the Black Cats.

I took sunderland ht/ft 4/1 risky as f**k!!

3rd bet today, had to wait til today as this was the bet that stood out but it was hard sitting on it yesterday with so many other games on.

That's a sore one. mad.gif

£2.50 on Cardiff vs Birmingham @ EVS. Returned £5.00

£5.00 on Osasuna vs Real Betis @ 11/10. Returned £10.50

Thanks to a very late winner from Osasuna I've made it to the next stage. Thinking of sticking it on Granada at EVS but i'm not completley sure. Should probably leave it for tonight and wait till tuesday nights games.

£2.50 on Cardiff vs Birmingham @ EVS. Returned £5.00

£5.00 on Osasuna vs Real Betis @ 11/10. Returned £10.50

£10 on Fulham vs Liverpool DNB @ 8/13. Returns £16.19.

Bottled out of putting on Granada as i concluded a draw would be more likely, finished 1-0 to them dry.gif On the plus side I forgot to put on £10.50 for the Liverpool bet so i'll have 50p to start again with if they get beat :lol:

£20 now burning a hole in my online pocket.

Looking at Sunday's coupon and tempted by Malaga, Osasuna, Mallorca and seriously tempted by Standard Liege, but have not had much luck in Europe this weekend (line of French Ligue 2 draws undone by 90th minute goal on Friday and Stuttgart and Groningen lost 88th and 90th minute goals to burst my two Saturday lines), so might just keep my 6G powder dry for a few days.

Good decision, as it turned out, with one win, two draws and a defeat from the four possibles.

Really like the look of Fortuna Dusseldorf (2.07) at Duisburg and Liverpool (2.05) at Fulham tonight, and Reims (1.91) at home also look the part.

I'm definitely having a small stakes treble on the three, but I'm not sure I like any of them enough to commit the £20.

Decisions, decisions, decisions ...

Edit: Had another quick look and decided

£20 is on Fortuna Dusseldorf

I'm starting to doubt the bet now for some reason, can see fulham sneaking a win leaving me with 50p in the account!

dry.gif

At least i put my 50p to some use! Leaves me a massive £2 to start again with tomorrow.

post-26916-0-91188500-1323122605_thumb.j

Really like the look of Fortuna Dusseldorf (2.07) at Duisburg and Liverpool (2.05) at Fulham tonight, and Reims (1.91) at home also look the part.

I'm definitely having a small stakes treble on the three, but I'm not sure I like any of them enough to commit the £20.

Decisions, decisions, decisions ...

Edit: Had another quick look and decided

£20 is on Fortuna Dusseldorf

:D Although it seems I had the Fortuna and Liverpool prices the wrong way round in my post above, so £20 at 2.05 = £41.

Fortuna won 2-0 and Reims won 3-1. I watched the Liverpool game and was given a reminder just how precarious these bets can be.

Better team by miles, miss a few chances, get a man sent off for winning the ball, the opposing centre-half isn't sent off for two yellows (let off with second one by ref), then keeper hands other team winning goal.

I had considered Liverpool and would have been raging had my £20 been on that, so God knows how I'd be if I was to get further down the line with this and lose £500 in those kind of circumstances.

Archived