6 ---> G

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ Me concerning Southampton. Luckily I never stuck money on them. However thank f**k I didn't listen to Akpo Sodje's advice concerning Peterborough :ph34r:

Brighton's last minute goal sees me move up to £18.90. Good stuff.

Did you put money on it?

I did. :)

LOL @ Me concerning Southampton. Luckily I never stuck money on them. However thank f**k I didn't listen to Akpo Sodje's advice concerning Peterborough :ph34r:

Brighton's last minute goal sees me move up to £18.90. Good stuff.

Yes, LOL @ you indeed. How embarrassing. And luckily, I didn't follow my own "advice" and as you'll see above ^^ I had a winner with Leeds. Happy days. :)

What i will say to anyone trying this is not to force a bet just because its there or the odds are better than you would usually consider. This is a lesson, I'm learning the hard way in general today, but when the stakes get higher, then that's when you need to be sure.

Fair play to anyone that has given this a go so far. I may give it a bash at somepoint.

Lost on Southampton with a risk free bet with Betfair. Stuck the £20 I got back on Man Utd, return was £13.30. I've stuck the £33.30 on AC Milan to beat Plzen @ 2.36, return should be £45 odd.

Sodje, you're a c**t. Its also fairly embarrasing that you're gloating about winning 91 fucking pence.

Unlucky southampton backers especially steve. Heads up gents

Listen pal I posted my opinion that Doncaster was a difficult game for Southampton and got dogs abuse from a number of posters. As you can imagine, I am amused by the outcome and have every right to be. But thanks for calling me a c**t, very grown up of you.

Listen pal I posted my opinion that Doncaster was a difficult game for Southampton and got dogs abuse from a number of posters. As you can imagine, I am amused by the outcome and have every right to be. But thanks for calling me a c**t, very grown up of you.

We all knew it would be a tough game for Southampton, however as far as evens (or theresabouts) bets go then it was about as straight forward as they come. It didn't come off on the day which can be expected from time to time. Stop being such a fucking c**t about it. Wee fanny.

Starting off with a tenner on a Spurs and Ross County double. Pays 9/10 (hopefully)

It actually paid even money :D

£20 now burning a hole in my online pocket.

Looking at Sunday's coupon and tempted by Malaga, Osasuna, Mallorca and seriously tempted by Standard Liege, but have not had much luck in Europe this weekend (line of French Ligue 2 draws undone by 90th minute goal on Friday and Stuttgart and Groningen lost 88th and 90th minute goals to burst my two Saturday lines), so might just keep my 6G powder dry for a few days.

We all knew it would be a tough game for Southampton, however as far as evens (or theresabouts) bets go then it was about as straight forward as they come. It didn't come off on the day which can be expected from time to time. Stop being such a fucking c**t about it. Wee fanny.

Nah, f**k you. I supported you and said I would cheer on saints and all that, all I got back was a sarcastic mocking of my opinion. So get fucked.

Nah, f**k you. I supported you and said I would cheer on saints and all that, all I got back was a sarcastic mocking of my opinion. So get fucked.

You got mocked because your 'opinion' was merely stating the obvious and certainly nothing we didn't know already. Of course if Doncaster 'click' then they are capable of beating anyone in the league which was shown yesterday. However I would think Southampton would come out on top 7/8 times out of 10 in that fixture.

Archived