6 ---> G

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck.

Could have got Arsenal at better odds than that, though. ;)

True, but I only have a Ladbrokes account. And I couldn't be arsed registering elsewhere. laugh.gif

Good luck.

Could have got Arsenal at better odds than that, though. ;)

23/20 with WillyHill.

£15 of a difference. Very rarely, if ever, do you get the best odds for football with Ladbrokes. I don't understand why anyone uses them.

Actually, I'm tempted to try this again starting with Arsenal at those odds. :unsure:

23/20 with WillyHill.

£15 of a difference. Very rarely, if ever, do you get the best odds for football with Ladbrokes. I don't understand why anyone uses them.

Actually, I'm tempted to try this again starting with Arsenal at those odds. :unsure:

Ladbrokes is always shit odds, but it's my local bookie shop as well, I think that was the reason I signed up to them.

I'm loyal as f**k.

23/20 with WillyHill.

Went for it. Returns £43. Going to lift £23 though and then start with the £20. That way I won't be losing anything at all if I can't go the whole way (£3 profit as well :P )

My next bet will be one of, Dundee, Stenhousemuir, Livingston, Shrewsbury, Southend, Barnet, Preston or Swansea.

They'll be getting narrowed down by tomorrow night, seeing as Barnet play then.

My next bet will be one of, Dundee, Stenhousemuir, Livingston, Shrewsbury, Southend, Barnet, Preston or Swansea.

They'll be getting narrowed down by tomorrow night, seeing as Barnet play then.

We've only lost 3 games in all competitions this season and the team should be re-energised after looking a bit tired after playing so many matches. I wouldn't back Dundee but it's your money.

We've only lost 3 games in all competitions this season and the team should be re-energised after looking a bit tired after playing so many matches. I wouldn't back Dundee but it's your money.

Don't worry, they were going to be one of the first to go. It's just we're a pretty decent price for a team at home in the first division.

Attempt One:

£20 on Ceara v Corinthians @ 2.20 Returns £44.00

£44 on Dagengam & Redbridge v Southend @ 1.83 Returns £80.52

£80.52 on Stenhousemuir v Albion Rovers @ 1.90 - potential returns £152.98

1. £20 on Arsenal v Dortmund. Returns £43. £23 lifted to guarantee no loss/minor profit.

2. £20 on Monchengladbach away to Cologne. Potential returns: £46.

Monchengladbach 2-0 up at HT so here's hoping.

1. £20 on Arsenal v Dortmund. Returns £43. £23 lifted to guarantee no loss/minor profit.

2. £20 on Monchengladbach away to Cologne. Returns: £46.

3. £46 on Everton away to Bolton. Potential returns: £110.40.

right as things stand for tomorow im skint

but have two bets on at a pound a pop returning

£30 and £421 (both rounded up) if both come in , im in big boy territory to begin with

gna take enough money out to buy a ps3 (£210 roughly)and start from that point

so it would be a bet of £241 as my first step in this means i could play it a bit safer over the 6 bets or should i really be aiming higher with that as a starting point

this is all on a wing and a prayer as im looking for :

stoke/blackburn draw

bolton/everton draw

man united

tottenham

coventry

southampton

middlesbrough

------------------------------------------------

airdrie utd

east fife

cowdenbeath