6 ---> G

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does any fancy Motherwell tonight at Evens against the lonely Hibees?

I realise Hibs recently appointed a new manager but surely there is value in high flying Motherwell at home?

Does any fancy Motherwell tonight at Evens against the lonely Hibees?

I realise Hibs recently appointed a new manager but surely there is value in high flying Motherwell at home?

Yes I do, but the new manager effect is an issue that makes it slightly too unpredictable for my liking.

Stats don't mean much, football can throw surprises when you least expect it. I just feel Doncaster are a team that can beat anyone in the league if things click. Ok they probably won't win, and Southampton probably will, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a draw.

I can see why you "quit" the gamblimg forum a week ago!

Bet 1: Motherwell vs Hibs (@ 1.91 pays £38.20) ABANDONED @ HT

Bet 1,2: Hearts vs St Johnstone (£20 @ 21/20 pays £41)

Bet 1,2: Doncaster Rovers vs Southampton (£41 @ 8/11 pays £70.81)

I really fancy Hearts after finding out Sandaza and Sheridan are missing for The Saints. Hearts should be too strong considering they have home advantage and their players have now been paid etc!

The Southampton game speaks for itself, although it will be a tough away day I'm sure the gulf in class will prove to be too much.

Good luck all!

Not been on P&B for a while, so just catching up with this. Quality thread, well done Lambie (words I never thought I'd ever utter) and hard luck with the St Mirren bet, although you did spoil things a bit with your hissy fit.

Anyhow, I've had money in an online account that I haven't used for ages which is just ripe for this.

Starting off with a tenner on a Spurs and Ross County double. Pays 9/10 (hopefully)

Doncaster away is a potentially tricky game for Southampton IMO.

Really?

Doncaster have 1 win at home in 10 league games. In their last 10 league games they have suffered 6 defeats.

Southampton have won 7 of their last 10 league games (with only 1 defeat against a Bristol City side that has hit top form recently). Fair enough, they have had 2 league defeats in 10 fixtures away from home this season, but I wouldn't say it's potentially tricky at all.

Thanks for that groundbreaking insight there. There is obviously an element of risk, especially away from home but when it comes to a (near) evens bet this is about as straight forward as they come. I think Southampton are very much overpriced.

I'm not a gambling expert but generally I stick money on the team that is statistically better. As for the bit in bold, that's ludicrous. They (along with Coventry) are the worst side in the division by a considerable distance.

What a fucking ridiculous statement. Anyone can beat anyone in that league if they 'click' not just Doncaster fucking Rovers. If they 'click' and Southampton also 'click' then what happens then? Southampton win obviously as they are a far better team.

Akpo Sodje is clearly 12 and never been inside a bookies.

Good luck Steve, I'm going to give this a bash again on Saturday/Sunday.

Get it right facking round ye all.

1h592g.png

I can see why you "quit" the gamblimg forum a week ago!

b3penr.jpg

Archived