6 ---> G

Trust me I'm very tempted...I'll certainly be putting a hefty single on them either way. Will take my time and assess my options as to what to do next.

On a more serious note there are a few tempters in the Europa league, Anderlecht but they've already qualified so i'd check they play their full strength side first. Lazio and PSG have good odds but away ties are always a bit more risky. And Stoke :ph34r:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a more serious note there are a few tempters in the Europa league, Anderlecht but they've already qualified so i'd check they play their full strength side first. Lazio and PSG have good odds but away ties are always a bit more risky. And Stoke :ph34r:

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS!

The Europa League is a horrible competition wait till the weekend and don't be greedy.

Don't be a big jessie and get the whole lot on this weekend.

;)

I started this last night for the banter. £10 on West Ham away at Boro returned £23.75 which is now on Atletico Madrid tonight given that they will be putting out a side similar to the one the played in the Madrid derby at the weekend. 11/10 seems to big given Celtic's dodgy defence.

So:

£10 on Middlesborough v West Ham 11/8 : 0-2 - Returned £23.75

£23.75 on Celtic v Atletico Madrid 11/10:

DO NOT BET THE EUROPA LEAGUE.

Minefield and teams with different stylers of play can cancel each other out in this comp. I am speaking from experience as I lost at stage 3 by betting on this comp, when I done this method.

Take your time and pick something you have confidence in. Maybe do what the other guy said and bet £300 and keep the other £60 odds. At least that way you would have something to show for your efforts if it lost.

Good luck!

After seeing that Van Persie wasn't even on the bench for Arsenal I decided to lump my money on this...seemed a stupid idea for the best part of 84 minutes but thankfully it paid off...just.

Attempt One:

£20 on Ceara v Corinthians @ 2.20 Returns £44.00

£44 on Dagenham & Redbridge v Southend @ 1.83 Returns £80.52

£80.52 on Stenhousemuir v Albion Rovers @ 1.90 - returned £152.98

£152.98 on Arsenal v Manchester City @ 2.37 - returned £362.56

Serious money now and a lot of thought must go into the next bet. Very tempted just to pussy out and take the dosh though.

Having had a good look at the weekend fixtures - there is one that appeals to me as great value and I've decided to go with it. With the full kitty.

£362.56 on Doncaster Rovers v Southampton @ 1.80 - potential returns £652.61

Having had a good look at the weekend fixtures - there is one that appeals to me as great value and I've decided to go with it. With the full kitty.

£362.56 on Doncaster Rovers v Southampton @ 1.80 - potential returns £652.61

Definitely an excellent bet on paper. I'd still be absolutely terrified though if I was you, best of luck sir.

£10 on Middlesborough v West Ham 11/8 : 0-2 - Returned £23.75

£23.75 on Celtic v Atletico Madrid 11/10:

A good start. Balance now at £50. Was tempted by Tottenham ht ft this evening but thankfully decided to stick to the script and take it slowly.

Weekend offers the ideal opportunity to double up, need to take a closer look at team news Friday evening.

Good luck Steve. Saints away to a poor Doncaster side looks safe on paper at least. Assuming Billy Sharp keeps quiet I think you've got a great chance.

Doncaster away is a potentially tricky game for Southampton IMO. However, I'll be cheering on the saints for Steve. I wouldn't blame you for running with the £650 if it comes through ;)

Anyway that'e me finished, I won't be back on the gambling forum. Peace out.

mistakes.gif

Archived