6 ---> G

Might as well pop this in here as well - £20 on Olympiacos 10/11. Fingers crossed for 1/6!

Righto, this returned £38.18 which has been deposited on Celtic (-1) to beat Hearts at Evens. Returns a possible £76.36.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye and by the looks of it it's all on Celtic! I hope the c*nts are good for something. Good luck all.

I think I'll start again tomorrow with Köln to beat Freiburg, 6/5.

Aye and by the looks of it it's all on Celtic! I hope the c*nts are good for something. Good luck all.

I think I'll start again tomorrow with Köln to beat Freiburg, 6/5.

I hate it when half of P&B puts the same bet on. It's like the kiss of death usually. If I'd seen DJ's post I'd have seriously reconsidered based on this ludicrous criteria.

Quite a lot of folk followed me in backing Southampton against Doncaster and it all ended in tears. Hope the same doesn't happen to those backing Celtic to win by two goals tomorrow. Good luck to all.

I begrudge wishing you all well this weekend. Does look a safe thing, but I won't do it as others are on it and i',m superstitious.

Looking for my bet 2 just now thanks to Torquay's late winner!

In Germany again on this try.

£20 on Werder Bremen v Wolfsburg @ 4/6

Wolfsburg are horrible right now and it should be a comfortable win for Bremen who have been dominant at home this season. Only returns £33 though.

Man City DNB @ 23/20 was tempting but I played it safe.

Still going strong with my initial attempt after two successful bets, but don't want to risk the £41 on a double.

I had £60 in the account to start with, so six £10 attempts.

Starting the second one tonight with a double on Paderborn and Braga. Two teams who are good at home against two teams who struggle home and away, yet the double pays around 2.15.

Still looking at tomorrow and Sunday for a £41 single.

I really wish I'd grown a pair before I ventured into this thread :)

Paderborn won 2-0 and Braga won 5-2, turning £10 into £23.05 (188bet prices better than the Hills prices I quoted above).

Also still have the £41 from the Ross County/Spurs double and Fortuna Dusseldorf bets on the first attempt, but the suggested £20 on successful 2.0, 2.05 and 2.305 bets would have put me much nearer the G than I am now in either attempt.

The trouble is, it has been my policy for almost 30 years of fixed odds betting that I use small stakes to win big, or at least try to, so even £10 singles or doubles is pretty much alien to me.

I honestly don't think I could go into a bookies and hand over £40 on a single bet, but the fact that it is online and that it is money I 'spent' years ago on an account I've left alone should hopefully make it easier.

That said, I haven't seen anything tomorrow that I'd be confident of putting the £23.05 on, never mind the £41.

I like Fortuna Dusseldorf (5/4) again, away at Bochum, and Charlton (1.82) at Walsall, but will probably restrict them to my usual accumulator with Hills. (I added Duisburg and 1860 Munich to Paderborn and Braga for a cheeky wee four-timer tonight, so my weekend betting is paid for :D ).

I also like the Genk and Gent double in Belgium tomorrow night, which pays 1.93.

But for the purpose of this thread, I'm starting two new tenners.

Attempt No3 - £10 double on Marseille and Palermo, like tonight two teams who are strong at home. I don't think Cesena are great, and Bordeaux have struggled a bit, especially away from home, while Marseille have picked up in recent weeks. The double pays 2.80, and I'll also add them to Genk and Gent with Hills).

Attempt No4 - £10 on Barcelona to win the big game of the weekend. Dodgy, I know, but I just have a gut feeling they are going to win and, since I don't think they should be 2/1 against anybody, anywhere, I'm willing to take the risk.

I really wish I'd grown a pair before I ventured into this thread :)

Paderborn won 2-0 and Braga won 5-2, turning £10 into £23.05 (188bet prices better than the Hills prices I quoted above).

Also still have the £41 from the Ross County/Spurs double and Fortuna Dusseldorf bets on the first attempt, but the suggested £20 on successful 2.0, 2.05 and 2.305 bets would have put me much nearer the G than I am now in either attempt.

The trouble is, it has been my policy for almost 30 years of fixed odds betting that I use small stakes to win big, or at least try to, so even £10 singles or doubles is pretty much alien to me.

I honestly don't think I could go into a bookies and hand over £40 on a single bet, but the fact that it is online and that it is money I 'spent' years ago on an account I've left alone should hopefully make it easier.

That said, I haven't seen anything tomorrow that I'd be confident of putting the £23.05 on, never mind the £41.

I like Fortuna Dusseldorf (5/4) again, away at Bochum, and Charlton (1.82) at Walsall, but will probably restrict them to my usual accumulator with Hills. (I added Duisburg and 1860 Munich to Paderborn and Braga for a cheeky wee four-timer tonight, so my weekend betting is paid for :D ).

I also like the Genk and Gent double in Belgium tomorrow night, which pays 1.93.

But for the purpose of this thread, I'm starting two new tenners.

Attempt No3 - £10 double on Marseille and Palermo, like tonight two teams who are strong at home. I don't think Cesena are great, and Bordeaux have struggled a bit, especially away from home, while Marseille have picked up in recent weeks. The double pays 2.80, and I'll also add them to Genk and Gent with Hills).

Attempt No4 - £10 on Barcelona to win the big game of the weekend. Dodgy, I know, but I just have a gut feeling they are going to win and, since I don't think they should be 2/1 against anybody, anywhere, I'm willing to take the risk.

I took the safe option of betting on a sending off in that game, couldn't decide whether it'll be messi or higuain that steals the show.

I took the safe option of betting on a sending off in that game, couldn't decide whether it'll be messi or higuain that steals the show.

My money's on Messi ;)

I haven't seen any team news, but if Fabregas starts I'll be having a look at him in the goalscorer betting - first, anytime and last.

Right thats my first two up

ALLOA v queens park

lecce v LAZIO,

Was thoroughly shiting myself until big klose popped up with the winner.

Returned 70 quid.

Tempted to keep my oroginal 20 and go forward with 50.

Tempted by spurs tomorrow but not sure as don't want to rush in.

In Germany again on this try.

£20 on Werder Bremen v Wolfsburg @ 4/6

Wolfsburg are horrible right now and it should be a comfortable win for Bremen who have been dominant at home this season. Only returns £33 though.

Man City DNB @ 23/20 was tempting but I played it safe.

Bremen pumped them 4-1.

£33 on Barcelona (DNB) @ EVS.

Too good to resist and EVS or above bet on Barcelona no matter who it's against. DNB makes it safer because I think it will be a very close run game.

I put the remaining 33p on Fabregas first scorer @ 8/1.

Archived