6 ---> G

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'm being irrational but, 33 fouls and only 4 yellows? f**k you Collum. f**k you.

Was thinking thia myself, although nothing deserved a red today there was a hell of alot of fouls. Paddy power was refunding bets if there was a red today so i placed a few!!!

Was thinking thia myself, although nothing deserved a red today there was a hell of alot of fouls. Paddy power was refunding bets if there was a red today so i placed a few!!!

I dunno, Healy's nearish the end on Forrest was late, high and had no chance of getting the ball.

I dunno, Healy's nearish the end on Forrest was late, high and had no chance of getting the ball.

Yeah, youve maybe got a point there. Was kinda late and a bit of malice in there but woulda seemed harsh. Also did forrest not have a kick at broadfoot near the end too?

Fck sake min. Pick ur trousers up from ur ankles. was just saying it sounds like betfair has given him a good ten years maybe its time to move on. As i have been betting pretty much every footballing week since i turned 18 six years ago, and every season been at least £5k down i have decided to give it a miss next season

Another fucking waste of money but couldnt help myself, spurs ht/ft 15/8 £20

Maybe you should have stuck to that. Save yourself some dough.

Archived