6 ---> G

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

44 on Southend at 1.8

39.25 on Carlisle at 1.91

Meant to put it on so that they returned the same, but though Carlisle were at evens so worked it out to evens instead of 1.91. I've got a 44 quid free bet though, not terrible even if they lose.

44 on Southend at 1.8

39.25 on Carlisle at 1.91

Meant to put it on so that they returned the same, but though Carlisle were at evens so worked it out to evens instead of 1.91. I've got a 44 quid free bet though, not terrible even if they lose.

Never in doubt cool.gif Should be at about 154 quid.

I put 70 quid on Man City earlier crying.gif

75 on Sunderland though, could come in.

Thought Man City might cause a shock at the end there, but naw.

Sunderland comfortable seeing me with about 148 quid. Was thinking about putting it on City against Liverpool, but if they're missing Kompany and the Toures(Yaya especially) then they might struggle. I'll see how I feel.

Thought Man City might cause a shock at the end there, but naw.

Sunderland comfortable seeing me with about 148 quid. Was thinking about putting it on City against Liverpool, but if they're missing Kompany and the Toures(Yaya especially) then they might struggle. I'll see how I feel.

It's not a race. Be extra careful with your selections, especially with that amount of money. With City's absentees and the fact it is a cup tie I'd never touch them.

It's not a race. Be extra careful with your selections, especially with that amount of money. With City's absentees and the fact it is a cup tie I'd never touch them.

That is true, I read that City were appealing the red card, that might mean that Kompany is free until they decide(I'm basing this on the McCulloch situation with the OF match though). Liverpool without Suarez will struggle though. Yeah, I might just leave it until next weekend, when it's back to league duty.

Step 1: Ross County (-1) to win @ Queen of the South odds 13/5 with Paddypower. Possible Returns: £72

Not quite evens, but I think it is too good value to resist.

Thinking about Cardiff (21/20), Middlesbrough (5/6), West Brom (evens), Sheffield Untied (11/10) or Southend (11/10) for tomorrow. I'll wait and see the team sheets of them before deciding.

68.80 on Cardiff @ 11/10

77.65 on Middlesbrough @ 5/6

Both return 142ish each.

If I hadn't picked both of them and had went with two out of the other three then I'd still be in it. I probably wouldn't have picked West Brom either because Norwich are pretty good away. I've still made money from this wee adventure with free bets and stuff so I'm not too pissed off.

1326547551[/url]' post='5885901']

Going to try this out but I am just going to start off with using a fiver.

£5.00 on Derby County to beat Coventry at 2.02 on Betfair returns £10.10

First bet was a winner, thankfully!

2nd bet - £10.00 on Valencia to beat Real Sociedad tonight at odds of 1.5 on Betfair returns £15.00.

I am aware that these odds aren't anywhere near evens but I still think that it's a decent bet.

Step 1: Ross County (-1) to win @ Queen of the South odds 13/5 with Paddypower. Possible Returns: £72

Not quite evens, but I think it is too good value to resist.

What a fud you are!

68.80 on Cardiff @ 11/10

77.65 on Middlesbrough @ 5/6

Both return 142ish each.

It's irrelevant because both your bets lost, but I don't think you were really doing this by the rules anyway. I took it to mean that you needed to work off your initialy £20, rather than starting with two £20s and then mixing together your profits on different bets as you saw fit.

I put it on Man City tonight. Won in roulette so wasnt bothered about losing the bet.

£40 on 8/13.= £64.62. (apologies it isnt as close to evens as i would have liked but i get greedy and want it as quickly as possible).

Not even looked at tonight. Will have a look.

Put the £60 on Ross county yesterday. Arseholes.

Anyway i had actually forgot about this bet and slip was sitting on me tele.

start again next saturday.

Start again, doing a £20 double (I know but class it as steps 1 +2 cos I might not be able to log in to place 2nd bet if 1st wins)

Newcastle 4/5

Arsenal 5/6

returns would be £66

Archived