6 ---> G

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nice win yesterday so I'll give this another go for the banter.

Feel WBA are slightly overpriced at 7/4 in-play given Everton's lack of firepower. WBA have scored (and conceded to be fair) in six of their last seven games, plus a respectable 0-0 draw with Citeh in their last match at home. Also fancied the less than 2.5 option but odds not above evens and wouldn't want to be going against the rules, eh boys wink.gif

£20 in-play on WBA. 7/4 0-0 at 6mins.

A nice win yesterday so I'll give this another go for the banter.

Feel WBA are slightly overpriced at 7/4 in-play given Everton's lack of firepower. WBA have scored (and conceded to be fair) in six of their last seven games, plus a respectable 0-0 draw with Citeh in their last match at home. Also fancied the less than 2.5 option but odds not above evens and wouldn't want to be going against the rules, eh boys wink.gif

£20 in-play on WBA. 7/4 0-0 at 6mins.

rolleyes.gif

Not the start to 2012 I was hoping for, especially after the high of finishing 2011 with a nice win. In truth i cant have any complaints as WBA were poor, as were Everton.

Lay betting correct scores, thats the winning strategy for this year. wink.gif

£20 on airdrie @ evens last night = £40.

no great appeal today. Man city at 4/6 was tempting but will leave to weekend.

Man City are 10/11 on William Hill.

Man City are 10/11 on William Hill.

Dont quite fancy city tonight if gerrard and suarez both start. Think ill go for over 2.5 goals

having now seen the teams, fancy a comfortable home win tonight

20 on Bristol Rovers @ 2.10

22.50 on Man City @ 1.90(I'm gonna wait until shortly before kick off to play this, just checking the teams first)

Got Bristol at that price but City dropped to 1.83(I'm assuming because Suarez isn't on the teamsheet and Gerrard is on the bench). Bah!

20 on Bristol Rovers @ 2.10

22.50 on Man City @ 1.90(I'm gonna wait until shortly before kick off to play this, just checking the teams first)

Got Bristol at that price but City dropped to 1.83(I'm assuming because Suarez isn't on the teamsheet and Gerrard is on the bench). Bah!

post-25889-0-72337300-1325627664_thumb.g

Get the f**k in!

edit: I'm at 83.25

I put it on Man City tonight. Won in roulette so wasnt bothered about losing the bet.

£40 on 8/13.= £64.62. (apologies it isnt as close to evens as i would have liked but i get greedy and want it as quickly as possible).

Not even looked at tonight. Will have a look.

Cincinati Bengals to win at Houston Texans in tomorrow nights play offs Man City winnings of £18.73 on at 23/13.

Bit of a gut shot and my NFL betting has largely been shite this season but the Texans are banged up and have a second string QB in.

Have £20 on the Bengals at 17/10 which returns £54.

Really don't see the Texans winning this. Yates' shoulder won't be fully healed and their offense isn't that great outside of the run game. The Bengals will nullify that and Dalton has the easy task of outscoring them.

Have £20 on the Bengals at 17/10 which returns £54.

Really don't see the Texans winning this. Yates' shoulder won't be fully healed and their offense isn't that great outside of the run game. The Bengals will nullify that and Dalton has the easy task of outscoring them.

I read somewhere this week that Dalton has played in Relient Stadium 3 times in his career and won all 3...2 in high school games and one at college.

Carlisle (1.90), Southend (1.83) and Crewe (2.00) are taking my fancy for tomorrow. Took my 83 quid out of the account and started a new account with Paddy Power to get a free bet, matched up to £50 but think it'll only be one of the bets, 40 quid isn't bad though.

I'll wait until later on to confirm it though.

Archived