6 ---> G

Yeah, was just thinking about that myself. Seems there's a pitch inspection on up there just now too, so conditions must be a bit shite.

Anyway,

Bet 2:

Yeovil v Fleetwood = £19 reutrns £40.85

That went well. <_<

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attempt One

£10 double on Ross County (1.55) v QoS and Spurs (1.29) v Bolton = £20

£20 on MSV Duisburg v Fortuna Dusseldorf (2.05) = £41

Attempt Two

£10 double on Braga (1.38) v Pacos Ferreira and Paderborn (1.67) v Hansa Rostock = £23.05

Attempt Three

£10 double on Marseille (1.72) v Bordeaux and Palermo (1.63) v Cesena = lost

Attempt Four

£10 on Real Madrid v Barcelona (3.00) :D = £30

Attempt Five

£10 on Anderlecht (2.04) v Lokomotiv Moscow

Slightly dodgy because Anderlecht don't need to win to progress, hence the reason I haven't put more on it.

Attempt Five

£10 on Anderlecht (2.04) v Lokomotiv Moscow

Slightly dodgy because Anderlecht don't need to win to progress, hence the reason I haven't put more on it.

1-0 down with half an hour gone, but won 5-3.

So, £10 on Anderlecht (2.04) v Lokomotiv Moscow = £20.40

Bremen pumped them 4-1.

£33 on Barcelona (DNB) @ EVS.

Too good to resist and EVS or above bet on Barcelona no matter who it's against. DNB makes it safer because I think it will be a very close run game.

I put the remaining 33p on Fabregas first scorer @ 8/1.

Withdrew and started again with £20. Went on Besiktas which returned £37. Decided not to bet on the Europa League anymore as it's just pot luck most of the time but Stoke's squad and Besiktas needing a win to top was irresistible.

I promise I will go all the way through with it this time, honest.

Decided to start this when i was in the bookies last night before 7s.

£20 on dempsey anytime scorer @evens

£40 to spend on bet no2.

Not had a look at europa but its a bit of a minefield. Think ill wait for sat games

Close one, but still came in. Will have a think about bet 2 and post it up one I have decided.

Looking towards the weekend for BET 2. Not made up my mind but have narrowed it down to a couple of options.

NEWCASTLE @ Home to Swansea - Swansea have the worst goal difference record away from home and only blackburn have conceeded more on the road. Newcastle should bounce back and have only suffered one defeat at home to a re-surgent Chelsea. 8/11 is a little short of the EVENS rule but might still go with it.

PETERBOROUGH @ Home to Coventry - Only Southampton have scored more gaols at home than Peterbrough while Coventry have yet to win on the road only scoring 6 goals in 10 games in the process, which is the worst record in the league. Also an 8/11 shot.

SHEFFIELD UTD Away to Bournemouth - Sheff Utd have kept 4 clean sheets in there last 5 games and come up against a Bournemouth side who are the second lowest scorers at home in the league. Bournemouth got a good win last week but reckon Sheff Utd should do it. 7/5 is a great price too.

AIRDRIE @ Home to Brechin - Only Arbroath have scored more gaols at home however come up against Brechin who are the lowest scores away from home with 6, however also boast the best defensive record only conceeding 8. I thin there lack of fire power might prove there downfall. 6/5 not a bad price.

ALL PRICES FROM McBookie

Will decide tomorrow.

Attempt 1

20 quid on Leeds versus (cant mind) returned 40

40 quid on lazio versus (cant mind) returned 72.50

72.50 On Hull versus Millwall will return 138 quid.

Comes in and your half way there, good luck!

Decided to start this when i was in the bookies last night before 7s.

£20 on dempsey anytime scorer @evens

£40 to spend on bet no2.

Not had a look at europa but its a bit of a minefield. Think ill wait for sat games

Bet 2

Leicester away to doncaster

£40 could return £80

Am I missing something? Southend are 19/20 at home tonight despite them being 2nd in league 2 and Bradford being 3rd bottom.

Just shows you shouldnt just look at league positions when picking your bets. Got beat 1-0 tonight. Must of had injuries right through the team?

Just shows you shouldnt just look at league positions when picking your bets. Got beat 1-0 tonight. Must of had injuries right through the team?

Actually, I had a look at the form and Bradford were in dire straits to the extent that I thought Southend would be a stick on. Obviously I wasn't the only one who thought those odds were off. They were backed down to 4/6 last I'd seen it.

Anyway. My 1st week as Celtic let me down by only beating Hearts by one last Sat.

Newcastle -1 goal vs Swansea - 2/1 - £20 on it.

Attempt 1

20 quid on Leeds versus (cant mind) returned 40

40 quid on lazio versus (cant mind) returned 72.50

72.50 On Hull versus Millwall will return 138 quid.

So this came in and i toyed with the idea of lumping it all on man city. Bottled it and stuck 20 quid on it at 3/4. So basically now got 150 quid for bet 4. Not looked at odds but the games are pretty shite this week due to it being xmas.

Archived