A great feeling at Cappielow..

Not really. I prefer getting pished in a good old fashioned pub these days but I'm getting old now. When I was your age i spent my weekends making shapes at all night warehouse parties on a diet of bizarre disco beans. The Helter Skelter at Milton Keynes Sanctuary was my favourite.

Granted, there was no internet to speak of back then but you're only young once.

They are brutal. Half the time you are in there is spent standing in a drink queue listening to music you don't actually like, and the other half is spent locating your mates as they scarper off to make a fool of themselves on the dancefloor whilst downing some shite concoction of lemonade and vodka that you wouldn't have even ordered had the beers not cost £4 a pop. And I'm expected to pay for that experience? ohmy.gifTo be fair though, the local ones are far better than the ones I encountered on holiday, which were fucking tiny and full of musclebound c***s from Lincolnshire with dodgy haircuts. Although some paralytic girl did offer me for wearing a Beatles t-shirt. cool.gif

Edited by McKee

Find somewhere you like rather than follow the crowd, have a laugh. Shite clubs have their moments, including John McVeigh is a tit benefits mind you.

John Mcveigh is a tit was meant to say John McVeigh is a tit by the way, bloody unpredictive texts :P

It happened again when i type John McVeigh is a tit it comes out as John Mcveigh is a tit

John McVeigh is a tit

John McVeigh is a tit John McVeigh is a tit

John McVeigh is a tit

John McVeigh is a tit

Edited by jagfox

They are brutal. Half the time you are in there is spent standing in a drink queue listening to music you don't actually like, and the other half is spent locating your mates as they scarper off to make a fool of themselves on the dancefloor whilst downing some shite concoction of lemonade and vodka that you wouldn't have even ordered had the beers not cost £4 a pop. And I'm expected to pay for that experience? ohmy.gifTo be fair though, the local ones are far better than the ones I encountered on holiday, which were fucking tiny and full of musclebound c***s from Lincolnshire with dodgy haircuts. Although some paralytic girl did offer me for wearing a Beatles t-shirt. cool.gif

I'm going to get straight to the point here.....you're a tedious fucking c**t.

You sad boy !! get a job lad

I'm referring to the fact that you posted a picture of yourself, or you claimed it was anyway, slumped in a seat with your pants pished in the General Nonsense forum recently. To be fair while it was humour on a slapstick level it was probably one of the funniest things you've ever posted.

Post the link for this picture? i cant find it !!

Some advice from an expert.

YOU'RE MAKING A RIGHT TIT OF YOURSELF.

I actually know the guy you tit. He was offered a job through a local summer-long community drive. He doesn't seem to be doing anything in it though other than sitting on the internet all day. Bit rich of him to be criticizing me for doing the same thing.

I actually know the guy you tit. He was offered a job through a local summer-long community drive. He doesn't seem to be doing anything in it though other than sitting on the internet all day. Bit rich of him to be criticizing me for doing the same thing.

Sorry McKee - but the guy is in (some form of) paid employment. You on the other hand are sponging off your parents.

They might be happy to fund you, I'm sure...but they'd be a fkn lot happier if you made a bit of effort.

Go on , try it...what's the worst that could happen ? you might not have the energy to be Vikington-lite on here, but that's no bad thing really.

I honestly wish you luck.

Edited by cornbeef

Sorry McKee - but the guy is in (some form of) paid employment. You on the other hand are sponging off your parents.

They might be happy to fund you, I'm sure...but they'd be a fkn lot happier if you made a bit of effort.

Go on , try it...what's the worst that could happen ? you might not have the energy to be Vikington-lite on here, but that's no bad thing really.

I honestly wish you luck.

You know nothing about my life, so what a strange few comments to make.

it wasnt a community drive hahahahahahahah !!

You know nothing about my life, so what a strange few comments to make.

You're right of course. You could be the Fresh Prince of Belville Street, for all I know. The indications so far, are that you may be sponging off family. You seem to be articulate enough to be able fill in an application form. With a few tweaks to your social skills you might do very well for yourself. If you're having a year out/gap year or something shouldn't you be in fkn Thailand ?

You're right of course. You could be the Fresh Prince of Belville Street, for all I know. The indications so far, are that you may be sponging off family. You seem to be articulate enough to be able fill in an application form. With a few tweaks to your social skills you might do very well for yourself. If you're having a year out/gap year or something shouldn't you be in fkn Thailand ?

He should be in fkn Somebody.